Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2017, 10:21 pm

Further proof of concept here: I'm just now hearing an awesome song in my car & bought the release in the middle of the track with survey credit. I'm not alone in my Goa trance appreciation. I strongly suggest everyone go see the music they like.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2017, 10:33 pm

seaweed wrote:
cberg wrote:
I've given some actual thought to bike photography - getting pix from BMX journos is not easy, my friends' small Parrot AR drone should come in handy. Bikes clear minds really well, take some test rides if you can.

ooh that's a neat toy for subversive acts of photographic autonomy.
last time i worked a race i got permission to upload a selection of photos for anyone to have and use as they please. pitched it to pr as a social media/news outlet event awareness booster but really i'd just rather share openly whenever i can and it makes sense to.

What I know is that photographing dirt jumps & any tricks therein is a major chore. Lol I only need my friends showing up in that park on their terms. Sometimes I think the 'guy things' I'm into are so mesy that my awkwardness is probably more attractive. :?:

-Gem Tos :mrgreen: