Page 3 of 4 [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

BettaPonic
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2017, 10:01 pm

My sense of humor is so dark that when I touch my hands turn black.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2017, 11:05 pm

I also have a very dark sense of humour. I like to watch Jerry Springer, Dr. Phil and other mature talk shows that have people fighting or arguing. I also like war sitcoms, movies and YouTube skits that take place in Nazi Germany. One of my personal favourites is 'Hitler Gets a Cat'. I also like the Cheetos one. I've also chose the German side a lot, before I found out the origin of my last name. Last year, I've decided to start being true to myself again. I feel more young and energetic when I choose the German side and more masculine. It's like sitting beside the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve. I'm not evil by any means.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2017, 2:23 pm

Yes, I like dark humor in fact, here is an example of such-Colonel Hart: It's lonely being a cannibal. Tough making friends. (Ravenous 1999)

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2017, 11:17 am

Like I said before, I'm not completely above dark humor. Sometimes I've said I don't like guns and besides, it's a lot more fun to kill people with your bare hands. Or that poison is usually less messy. :twisted:

hellhole
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

19 Feb 2017, 7:22 pm

My HFA friend, who likes IT like me, said in a semi-joking way he wants to "DDOS his nans wheelchair"; I thought this was actually kinda funny. I guess I've always had a childish/dark sense of humor.

Honestly stuff like that makes me laugh.

"vulnerable narcissistic defenses w/ mild borderline traits"; Body Dysmorphic Disorder, (self-diagnosed).

Our internal representation of reality: (http://bit.ly/2BJuj5o)

aja675
Toucan
Toucan

25 Mar 2017, 6:44 am

When I see all those articles telling you why a certain kind of jokes is wrong, I get nervous because I come from a country where everything is a joke, and it's a relatively new concept for me that some jokes could be insulting because they're too dark and I only learned of it in my early teens. You see, there are so many similar concepts which traumatized me when I learned about them because I was at an age when I was already angsty, so I wish I learned them at a younger age so I'd accept them better as facts of life.

Redxk
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 12:34 am

I like Charles Addams's original work.

aja675
Toucan
Toucan

27 Mar 2017, 10:39 am

aja675 wrote:
When I see all those articles telling you why a certain kind of jokes is wrong, I get nervous because I come from a country where everything is a joke, and it's a relatively new concept for me that some jokes could be insulting because they're too dark and I only learned of it in my early teens. You see, there are so many similar concepts which traumatized me when I learned about them because I was at an age when I was already angsty, so I wish I learned them at a younger age so I'd accept them better as facts of life.

You see, there are lots of things that I wish I knew earlier so that they wouldn't have been so disillusioning.

Corny
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 12:42 pm

Alternative wrote:
Who here likes dark humor?

If so, is this is an AS thing?

I find violence, and people's misfortunes hilarious for some reason.

Mix this in with slapstick and satire and your on the right tracks of my sense of humor.

I don't get it. Why did you sum up my exact sense of humor. Well that with a mix of potty jokes. And I love parodies and satires of things. I find that hilarious. Plus random stuff that happens out of no where. And I try to be sarcastic sometimes. But it never works out sense I don't really know how to use it that well.

antnego
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Mar 2017, 11:53 pm

I was driving through Tom Bradley International Terminal at LAX yesterday, turned to my wife, and said: "Allah Akbar airlines. That's one airline I don't want to fly on."

On the day of 9/11, my friend called and said in a foreign accent voice: "Osama Bin Laden! Been Laden been bad." Way too soon.

I'm Hispanic, but I look Middle Eastern. I worked as a valet at the time of 9/11. A guy in a lifted truck pulled up, looked directly at me, and said: "You see these colors (Points at an American flag sticker stuck to his rear window)? These colors don't run." Flabbergasted, I said nothing in response. Karma is a bi***

My neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 82 of 200

I am very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

Corny
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2017, 12:39 pm

antnego wrote:
I was driving through Tom Bradley International Terminal at LAX yesterday, turned to my wife, and said: "Allah Akbar airlines. That's one airline I don't want to fly on."

On the day of 9/11, my friend called and said in a foreign accent voice: "Osama Bin Laden! Been Laden been bad." Way too soon.

I'm Hispanic, but I look Middle Eastern. I worked as a valet at the time of 9/11. A guy in a lifted truck pulled up, looked directly at me, and said: "You see these colors (Points at an American flag sticker stuck to his rear window)? These colors don't run." Flabbergasted, I said nothing in response. Karma is a bi***

And very stereotypical.

antnego
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Mar 2017, 2:37 pm

Corny wrote:
antnego wrote:

And very stereotypical.

I would've used the word "bigoted," but stereotypical works :?

But the irony is that it came back to bite me in the a**.

My neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 82 of 200

I am very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

Simon01
Raven
Raven

29 Mar 2017, 12:55 pm

I've sometimes described my sense of humor as being as dark as midnight on Pluto ;-)

aja675
Toucan
Toucan

31 Mar 2017, 1:30 am

aja675 wrote:
aja675 wrote:

You see, there are lots of things that I wish I knew earlier so that they wouldn't have been so disillusioning.

Admittedly, part of me will always be in a state of shock at the idea that some things are too serious to be joked about, even though I don't disagree with said idea. Where I'm from, if the wordplay is funny, it's thought of as funny regardless of what the topic of the joke is.

aja675
Toucan
Toucan

26 Apr 2017, 8:42 am

aja675 wrote:
aja675 wrote:
aja675 wrote:

Admittedly, part of me will always be in a state of shock at the idea that some things are too serious to be joked about, even though I don't disagree with said idea. Where I'm from, if the wordplay is funny, it's thought of as funny regardless of what the topic of the joke is.

File it under: viewtopic.php?t=332109