Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

XMildpetrichorX
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

19 Jun 2017, 5:14 am

This is a copy/paste response I wrote...after submitting it I felt like I wanted to share, perhaps for cathartic reasons. This s**t hurts....a lot...and he couldn't care less Im sure.

Responding to "I hope you find him ( love/a good guy) one day" ( Not actual quote verbatim)

"
I hope so to. I had an aspie whom i loved dearly but he just doesn't seem to treat women well. He cheated on his now ex wife...went behind my back while dating and lied to me, has a new online gf but sleeps with women in person and even one of his friends told me once that he belittles women. I dont think he will ever change. He sees people as what they can do for him most of the time. I finally let him go as a friend as well as I just can't trust him....he doesn't seem at all bothered though. 2 and a half years gone. Like i said i am very loyal and take things like betrayal amongst friends etc very seriously because i keep so little friends. But thank you. I hope my aspie man is out there somewhere. If you've met one aspie you've met one aspie."

:cry:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2017, 5:05 pm

Many men are that way; many men are not that way.

Aspie or no Aspie.

Corny
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2017, 6:04 pm

And what he's doing is wrong. No matter he's a aspie or not. And I bet that he knows that he's doing something wrong. Well I hope he does.

XMildpetrichorX
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

22 Jun 2017, 5:18 am

Corny wrote:
And what he's doing is wrong. No matter he's a aspie or not. And I bet that he knows that he's doing something wrong. Well I hope he does.

Oh I am certain he does. He is highly intelligent and has shocked me at times with how much he knows about social interaction, love, right from wrong, emotions, all of it. He certainly understands. He just doesn't care all that much really it seems how he treats people. If he gains benefit from it even temporarily, he will do it/say it/act like it/ lie about it/ not say anything at all. He is apologetic, but when a person keeps doing a thing they claim to be sorry for it loses its sincerity over time. He is not to be trusted with hearts. If you wrong him though...well...he will certainly let you know and can make you feel terrible over it...the other way around though, he'll mutter a quick apology and move on. Very manipulative. Scary. Unable or refuses to tell you how he feels about anything. Again not to be trusted with hearts.

He's not a complete monster but....idk....I'm just glad I got out of the relationship both being his gf and a friend. It was all to one sided for me and harsh and left me broken and a little crazy at times. It didnt seem to matter what I said or did or tried to be or would admit or to give ( which was my all) I was met with the same reaction. No thanks.

Last edited by XMildpetrichorX on 22 Jun 2017, 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

XMildpetrichorX
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

22 Jun 2017, 5:21 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Many men are that way; many men are not that way.

Aspie or no Aspie.

Agreed.

I'd like to finally find one who is not. I've experienced way to much pain for one person and I'd like to just lead a normal boring but happy life now with someone