Does anyone have mild cramps in the middle of thier cycle?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

LeaPoufyPony
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Jun 2017, 6:53 pm

I normally have mild cramps on my period then they stop when my period ends.However,this month I started having dull aching in my stomach a day after my period then very mild cramping since.The cramping has stopped now I have been having small twinges that comes and goes ..This doesn't normally happen. My period wont be due for another 10 days.I also notice my vagina is tighter during intercourse than before.I went for ultrasound to see if I might have a cyst or anything and everything came back fine.I took pregnancy test just in case all came back negative including the blood one.I was tested for STI's and i'm clean

So does anyone experience the same thing without being preggo or any medical condition?

RandomFox
Toucan
Toucan

21 Jun 2017, 7:17 am

I do get a little cramping sometimes around the time of ovulation, but it doesn't happen often.

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2017, 8:31 am

One time, that mid-cycle cramping so concerned me that I asked a pharmacist about it (didn't have a doctor at the time), and she said that some women get cramping around ovulation. That was new to me, but I guess it's possible. I know I did get a sharper pain at ovulation, but not usually cramping except on occasion.

RandomFox
Toucan
Toucan

21 Jun 2017, 11:03 am

Oh, also, I got some random cramping mid-cycle when I was adjusting to new birth control pills ages ago but I guess that's pretty common.

Amity
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 3:58 pm

I had cramping that would last for almost 2 weeks of my cycle, but the pill regulated that. Perhaps your estrogen levels need to be checked.