Right-wing 41%  41%  [ 26 ]
Classical Liberal 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Anarchist 16%  16%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 64

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2015, 5:47 pm

Any philosophies associated with the modern-day Tea Party and/or Republicans.

andrethemoogle
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2015, 5:58 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Any philosophies associated with the modern-day Tea Party and/or Republicans.

Agreed.

It's hard to narrow down my political position, I just say it's my own and if people don't like it, good for them.

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2015, 10:44 pm

All of them, because all political systems have failed.

When Ibn Khaldun wrote about all political systems before his time, 1300, their form did not matter, as all failed in the same ways.

All systems since have also failed in the same ways.

Mostly it is about a growing State that taxes the people more than a third, which is the point where they all failed.

All easy money States, putting more lead and copper in the silver and gold coins have failed.

All paper money has become worthless.

We are over the line, being taxed directly on sales, then State and National income tax, and half of what will fail just in Social Security. Gas, phone, internet, are taxed.

Unpayable debts cause States to fail, we check that box too.

Any system of government can work, if you can find enough honest people to run it, so all fail.

The ones that lasted the longest elected rich men who had a self interest in maintaining the value of money, who limited the spending and the tax rate.

If we took up a collection, sent two trillion to Washington, they would spend it then demand more.

They have spent seven years tax income, the National Debt, and spend a trillion more than income each year.

Any Political Philosophy will do the same.

Oroborus
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Jun 2017, 1:02 am

I do not hate any per say. What I do dislike in particular is people who blindly trust a political philosophy without researching other ideas. One such example would be the major economic ideologies. Each have their own benefits. Capitalism would be innovation. Controlled Economies benefit would be well-being. What also irks me is the belittlement of certain ideologies, but I guess others can hold opinions. Whether or not I dislike their ideology is dependent on the other person.

NOTE : Speaking of the economy, I am surprised how very little people know what geoism is. It is rarely talked about, along with other ecomic ideologies.

traven
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2017, 2:12 am