Trump involved in Money Laundering for Russians

Page 1 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2017, 2:52 pm

friedmacguffins wrote:
StinkyDog wrote:
In a long distance relationship with Stefan Molyneux?

If he has Jewish family, it is possible. Regardless, I wouldn't consider it an insult.

friedmacguffins wrote:
Many accusations made by the Nazi[s] [sic] were objectively-true.

karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
And what parts of what the Nazis had to say about other groups of people were objectively true, pray tell?

This ought to be good...

They sit down, to a Sabbath dinner, in nice clothes. There is some silverware, and a roast is cooking. A govt agent is prowling the neighborhood, smelling the air, and notices the Jewish house has food. He starts pounding on the door. So, the family has to hide everything and dresses down. Objectively speaking, this film had been made by the Nazis, themselves. Here is what they have said about themselves, in their own propaganda. Is the agent really breaking up some den of vice? It looks like a nice, dignified house, they are describing.

It's bad, only in the light that they have taken it from others.

Other accusations involved their investment, not in a doomsday machine. Not in moral vices, necessarily. Just that they invest is considered a form of rent seeking. Rent seeking is supposed to be wrong. They show financial preference, to their own families and social institutions, which is put in a bad light. Inheritances are made out to be seditious.

Regardless of which video was intended to be shown, leftist and rightist interests, in our time, use the same methods against eachother, up to and including internment and forced service. There are extreme examples, on both sides, as politics always tends toward logical extremes, the punchier it gets. It's just called something different, when you do it.

Trump has specifically said that he has structured his business dealings, for the maximum, legal tax advantages, and, has publicly dealt with foreign countries, whether or not we consider them to be ethical. As a matter of specious reasoning, we can say that these are all illegal acts.

It requires you not to believe in such a thing as sanctity, sanctity of society, the state, and personal privacy. If you want to be objective and abstract, so there are no such things as morals or politics or dignity, you can then drag those things through the dirt.

I can use anything. Works just like mad libs. You can turn the characters on the back of a cereal box, or Chucky Cheese, into some social justice narrative. That's all we're doing. I'm so used to it, by now, I thought the association between Trump and Nazi's was intentional, as per Godwin's Law.

This was just as clear and concise as I expected it to be. :lol:

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2017, 2:58 pm

I accidentally read the posts from time to time. Don't encourage the posting, for the sake of my forebrain.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2017, 4:25 pm

StinkyDog wrote:
Oopsie, I posted the wrong video :oops:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jJ8wt6nokY

And everything starts to unravel for the Donald.

Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2017, 4:43 pm

jrjones9933 wrote:
I accidentally read the posts from time to time. Don't encourage the posting, for the sake of my forebrain.

It's like a weirdly randomized stream of consciousness exercise, isn't it? I think trying to actually parse it is detrimental, it's better to let the senselessness of it wash over you and not fight it. Then it can almost be refreshing, like a sensibility palate cleanser.

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2017, 6:13 pm

idk and funny faces is just like talking to leftists, in real life.

If you are sincerely interested in anything I have to say, rather than simply wasting my time, why not break it down, into small, bite size pieces.

Also, try to look up some things for yourself, some time. Don't rely on me for all of your answers.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2017, 7:55 pm

StinkyDog wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Considering the 24/7 saturation of Trump obsession everywhere, they're probably running low on material. Maybe they'll manage to get over it some eventually.

Do you hate the First Amendment as much as Trump does?

Analyzing a trend is not an expression of hatred towards the first amendment. However those trying to force "political correctness" on society seem to have a problem with it.

StinkyDog wrote:
EzraS wrote:
As for the OP, they've made it clear they think posts like yours are made by Russian spies.

Either paid Russian trolls, or people who are extremely naive. The internet is saturated with both types.

I see so someone could either be a spy or just naive. Like 6 of one or a half dozen of the other. Of course it's probably best to error on the side of caution and see spies everywhere.

Last edited by EzraS on 24 Jun 2017, 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2017, 8:18 pm

Maybe people share their accounts with spies, or have multiple personalities, one of whom (which?) is a spy.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2017, 8:27 pm

Yeah that must be it. After all someone having dissociative identity disorder is almost as common as someone being a professional spy.

Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2017, 8:36 pm

friedmacguffins wrote:

idk and funny faces is just like talking to leftists, in real life.

If you are sincerely interested in anything I have to say, rather than simply wasting my time, why not break it down, into small, bite size pieces.

Also, try to look up some things for yourself, some time. Don't rely on me for all of your answers.

Yes, I'm the one wasting your time. It's good to know however that you can make a point when you choose to, shows that your vagueness otherwise is intentional. Am I to feel insulted by "leftist", as it is obviously meant to be a slur? I find it as insulting as SJW, which is to say I don't find it insulting at all. I am politically on the left side of the spectrum and I do care about social justice, so I suppose if that is how they are meant they are accurate labels. You may say it like a slur but I don't receive it that way.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2017, 10:45 pm

Just because someone is proud or whatever of what they are, doesn't necessarily mean what they are is a good thing.

Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2017, 11:25 pm

EzraS wrote:
Just because someone is proud or whatever of what they are, doesn't necessarily mean what they are is a good thing.

I know that you believe being on the left of the political spectrum means I must be crazy, you express that about "lefties" all the time. Knowing that's how you feel doesn't change my political leanings; only the careful examination and questioning of my personal moral code and philosophy combined with my perpetually evolving understanding of the world does that.

jcCoolidgejr.
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 Jun 2017, 11:28 pm

EzraS wrote:

I know that you believe being on the left of the political spectrum means I must be crazy, you express that about "lefties" all the time. Knowing that's how you feel doesn't change my political leanings; only the careful examination and questioning of my personal moral code and philosophy does that.

A woman on the left? What a case study.

Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2017, 11:32 pm

jcCoolidgejr. wrote:
A woman on the left? What a case study.

:-P

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2017, 12:45 pm

EzraS wrote:

I know that you believe being on the left of the political spectrum means I must be crazy.

Incorrect. I think liberals as a whole have acted bonkers since November 9th over Trump getting elected . Just because I think a large group has acted bonkers over a particular issue, doesn't mean I think a particular individual is crazy.

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2017, 1:06 pm

Are we talking about classical liberalism or radical nihilist with a death wish. One would be crazy.

Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2017, 2:55 pm

friedmacguffins wrote:
Are we talking about classical liberalism or radical nihilist with a death wish. One would be crazy.

Since I called myself a liberal and not a nihilist with a death wish (which seems a bit redundant--is there such a thing as a nihilist without a death wish?), I think the answer should be obvious if your heart and mind aren't filled with hatred and bias respectively. I have nothing but disdain for nihilists, I think they are selfish existentialists with no imagination. Every person who I have ever met who would either describe themselves that way or would fit the description of a nihilist was a narcissistic psychopath. My personal morality doesn't fit with the philosophy of nihilism.