Trump involved in Money Laundering for Russians

Page 3 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2017, 2:37 am

EzraS wrote:
karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
To explain further: the reason I called them psychopaths is because their idea of nihilism justified their immoral behaviour to themselves. If you believe there is no God, nothing matters, and there is no morality, then you can behave as selfishly and cruelly as you like because it's justified in a world where nothing means anything. That's why they choose to see the world that way, so they can feel like their immoral behaviour and abusiveness is acceptable and normal.

Interesting considering I have often heard the liberal left consists largely of hedonistic atheists, who follow a secular rather than godly code of morality.

I find attempting to communicate and share ideas with you viscerally unpleasant. I don't think I'll bother anymore, as you're really not interested in anything I have to say as you've already decided I'm obviously insane and can't have a reasonable opinion on anything because I am a liberal. What a shame your mind has closed shut so young.

P.S.--"I have often heard..." is not a valid way to construct an argument, it's just passing on gossip and "folk wisdom".

b9
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2017, 3:33 am

Quote:
Trump involved in Money Laundering for Russians

that is a nice thing to do.

money passes through so many hands, it becomes filthy with germs after a while, so laundering it will render it safer to handle.
especially for children who like to suck coins and lick banknotes.

i wonder how much the russians pay for the laundry service for their disease ridden money. more jobs for americans anyway!!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2017, 3:47 am

EzraS wrote:
To explain further: the reason I called them psychopaths is because their idea of nihilism justified their immoral behaviour to themselves. If you believe there is no God, nothing matters, and there is no morality, then you can behave as selfishly and cruelly as you like because it's justified in a world where nothing means anything. That's why they choose to see the world that way, so they can feel like their immoral behaviour and abusiveness is acceptable and normal.

Interesting considering I have often heard the liberal left consists largely of hedonistic atheists, who follow a secular rather than godly code of morality.

I find attempting to communicate and share ideas with you viscerally unpleasant.

I don't think I'll bother anymore, as you're really not interested in anything I have to say as you've already decided I'm obviously insane and can't have a reasonable opinion on anything because I am a liberal.

Actually I haven't put anywhere near that much thought into you. You are just one of very many nameless faceless textual personas who come and go.

What a shame your mind has closed shut so young.

You have a very poor understanding of how my mind works.

P.S.--"I have often heard..." is not a valid way to construct an argument, it's just passing on gossip and "folk wisdom".

I've often heard staring directly into the sun can cause serous eye damage or even blindness. Yeah looks like you're wrong.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2017, 5:12 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
I can't see Carlin as accepting of Trump.

I can't see him accepting Hilary either. But I think there's a difference between not accepting someone and going completely batshit over them.

No, Carlin wouldn't have gone for Clinton. That said, he also wouldn't have disregarded evidence that Trump has compromised himself with the Russians.

Perhaps he would have seen the holes in how the pseudo-evedence has been presented thus far. This thing is of vital importance to those who have been desperate to undo the results of the election from the beginning. Moreover it doesn't justify all the 24/7 batshit. If the guy is guilty of something he can get kicked out of the white house for, then events will take their natural course. Completely independent of and regardless of the bedlam asylum circus show that's been going on.

I can't believe Carlin would ever be a fan of cheat like Trump, who shorts his workers and contractors of hard earned pay, and would expect the worst from the orange Anti-Christ.

What Carlin said is that they are all crooks and cheats and liars et al who don't give a s**t about the public. Moreover he said they're not even the ones actually running the show. They're there to give the public the illusion of power. And I've seen that illusion manifest itself in people thinking if they do all this crazy stuff and obsess 24/7 that will produce some kind of magical result like some tribe performing a protracted over exaggerated rain dance. Maybe the guy really is the devil himself considering how much he's completely dominated all media. It's all mainly completely focused on him. All late night tv is totally dominated by him. Millions of people can't go a single day and likely can't even go a single hour or even a single minute without obsessing over him. He probably even invades their dreams.

I wasn't speaking literally when I called Trump the orange Anti-Christ. Trump isn't smart enough to be the devil.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2017, 5:24 am

Perhaps you could do yourself a favor by going a couple of days without thinking about him. I know that might be like suggesting a 14 year old go a couple of weeks without masturbating but still :P

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2017, 6:17 am

EzraS wrote:
Perhaps you could do yourself a favor by going a couple of days without thinking about him. I know that might be like suggesting a 14 year old go a couple of weeks without masturbating but still :P

I'm too consumed by the news and current events to do that.