I just want someone like this in my life.

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

ehymw
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2017, 12:44 am

Look at her appreciate his puns. :)

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2017, 1:25 am

ehymw wrote:

He's being annoying. She doesn't appreciate it...in fact, he's probably stressing her out, and he's being disrespectful by not stopping when she asks him to, and it's those types of things that chip away at a relationship.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2017, 8:32 am

Chronos wrote:
ehymw wrote:

He's being annoying. She doesn't appreciate it...in fact, he's probably stressing her out, and he's being disrespectful by not stopping when she asks him to, and it's those types of things that chip away at a relationship.

Hey dah nah,
Hey dah nah,
Hey dah nah,
Hey dah nah,
Hey dah nah,

ehymw
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2017, 8:50 am

Chronos wrote:
ehymw wrote:

The smile goes away but it also returns.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2017, 12:25 am

ehymw wrote:
Chronos wrote:
ehymw wrote:

Sometimes women just smile because they are trying to be polite.

Anngables
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2017, 2:09 am

She's enjoying it . . .. he makes her smile. It is a game they play that she is annoyed by him. How do I know that? Not sure. . . . .guess it's a neurotypical thing. I can see how,subtle it is and how difficult to read it must be if it doesn't come naturally.

But yep she is enjoying his annoying geeky humour . . . .. . And is playing along . ..

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2017, 5:12 am

Anngables wrote:
She's enjoying it . . .. he makes her smile. It is a game they play that she is annoyed by him. How do I know that? Not sure. . . . .guess it's a neurotypical thing. I can see how,subtle it is and how difficult to read it must be if it doesn't come naturally.

But yep she is enjoying his annoying geeky humour . . . .. . And is playing along . ..

Yes, agreed, except this is not a neurotypical thing. It's very much a neurodiverse thing. :-)

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2017, 5:20 am

Chronos wrote:
ehymw wrote:

Not at all. It's all a game they both enjoy.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2017, 5:48 am

Chronos wrote:
ehymw wrote:
Chronos wrote:
ehymw wrote:

Sometimes women just smile because they are trying to be polite.

Not when they are bf/gf. She sure isn't smiling to be polite. It's all part of the game.

Anngables
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2017, 7:48 am

rdos wrote:
Anngables wrote:

Yes, agreed, except this is not a neurotypical thing. It's very much a neurodiverse thing. :-)

I guess I meant being able to intuitively "get" the nuances of what is going in here. The geeky puns yes very neurodiverse and yes v funny