Kansas farmers call for increased immigration

Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 5:30 pm

How is it, that these fat, lazy, ugly people have a right to subsidies, but not a living wage.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

28 Jun 2017, 6:20 am

There's no point thinking of immigration as a conflict. It isn't about hard-working foreigners versus lazy natives.

Legalising immigration should improving working standards for all.

The reason some unscrupulous employers treat illegal workers badly and drive down standards is because illegal workers are living in fear of deportation. They can't exactly unionise or sue their employer.

If you make it so that there is no illegal immigration, only legal immigration, then suddenly the workers are entitled to the same working conditions as natives.

If the employers were only employing them because they were exploitable, that will stop, and more jobs will go to natives. If employers were employing them because there was no one else to employ, then the economy will benefit, and more jobs will be created for natives and wages will go up.

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2017, 2:14 pm

btw, I watched about 10 of these hard workers, aimlessly throwing armloads of split firewood, onto a golf cart, with a flat bed. It takes about a half dozen braceros, to lay the same amount of concrete as a prudent, white person, whose pay and living space, they will also split a half dozen ways. The tree worker warns you, in formal Spanish, when he is about to drop a heavy log on your head, then, begins to talk in Mexican.

Keynesianism pays one man to dig a hole and the other to fill it. No constructive outcome is intended, so much as the appearance of business. Noone hiring these people has any intention of productivity, nor to literally build something. It is a folly, for purposes of makework.

The hiring manager is laundering a subsidy. That is the only business model. Don't be so gullible.

They played poker with parts, in the Boeing factory. My grandfather could manufacture complicated assemblies, from memory. Who prevailed.

Those who are independent, patriarchal, and rural, at least have my respect for that. These seem to be able to hunt, gather, establish honorable households and autonomous cities, in Mexico, without wallowing in any cultural Marxist crapulence. They know what it is. I am saying this as someone who brings you potable water, takes your animals out of busy traffic, and defends the honor of your women, gives you building materials, and breaks bread with you. I expect that you are as ashamed of your liberals, as we are, of ours.

Whites, don't pander to that; it's not innocent. They know it's not innocent, and will not respect you, for enabling it. It's shtick, and they know it.