Do I have the right instinct at this time?

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Shrevedude
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

22 Jun 2017, 9:14 pm

TheSpectrum wrote:
Hi Shreve. Same here - was much better looking 3 years ago, had a lot more money, house etc. Much more socially adept now but lacking a lot of the material things which make the dating idea stressful (even if it shouldn't be).

I dunno. I was dating recently and minus the craziness of the other person (which partially led to them being fired) they didn't seem too hung up on the things I was so hung up on about prerequisites for dating.

All I can say is go with your gut whatever it is saying as it'll make you happier, but if you want to give dating a shot again go for it. And maybe try not to think about anything, just lest nature take its course.

Maybe it's something I should try. I just don't know what to do about the fact that I don't have access to a car I can drive my gf around in.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2017, 9:21 pm

You probably do need a car in Bossier City, though I believe you have the Greater Shreveport Transit System, or whatever it's called.

At least you have a license; that can't be taken away, unless it's suspended or revoked.

Now....saving up to get a car...that can be difficult. But it can be done. You can usually get decent cars for relatively cheap at an auto auction place. I once bought a car for $1,400 (around 2001 or so), and it lasted five years with me, and a few more years with someone else.

If there's one thing a girl hates, is a man who doesn't fulfill his responsibilities. Car or no car.