Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

BiderSweet
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Jun 2017, 6:02 pm

Yup, I'm new here. I really don't know what to say but I figured that it was a good idea to make my first post an introduction. Let's see here... I was recently diagnosed with aspergers yesterday and my doc said to connect with people who have the same diagnosis. I have trouble making friends (partly due to complications from my diagnosis) so I figured an online forum would be a good place to start meeting people. I look forward to contributing here. Feel free to send me a message. I'd really like that actually. Okay, I think I've said enough.

Cetacea
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Jun 2017, 7:30 am

Hi!
I am new too, or not as new as you are, but you get what I mean.
I am not diagnosed yet, but I am talking to a psychologist. I just wonder how you handle to live without a diagnosis in 20 years. I am really struggling now, and I am 16. I get if you don’t want to answer here in an open forum or not at all, but I just wonder.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2017, 9:57 am

At least you're not a "boob."

Welcome, "Noob" :wink:

shadowtag
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

23 Jun 2017, 11:33 am

Welcome to you! We all were "Noobs" at some point, i'm sure you'll fare well here.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2017, 3:12 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D

Richardf269
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Jun 2017, 6:24 pm

BiderSweet wrote:
Yup, I'm new here. I really don't know what to say but I figured that it was a good idea to make my first post an introduction. Let's see here... I was recently diagnosed with aspergers yesterday and my doc said to connect with people who have the same diagnosis. I have trouble making friends (partly due to complications from my diagnosis) so I figured an online forum would be a good place to start meeting people. I look forward to contributing here. Feel free to send me a message. I'd really like that actually. Okay, I think I've said enough.

I was diagnosed late in my life (at 28). I'm on the very edge of Autism, but I still have it. Not that I really ever cared about it. I am who I am, and I don't "try" at all to "fit in" with people. I come with my faults & issues, and if people don't like me? Oh well, their problem, not mine. That's just how I see life. Realistic.