Trump Blames Russian Election Interference On Obama

Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2017, 11:51 am

I don't see him as having autism. He's too social.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2017, 12:09 pm

I've heard Bob Dole referred to himself in the third person a lot during his campaign to become president.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2017, 2:44 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
CNN quoting the Washington Post quoting anonymous former Obama staff. I'll take that for what it's worth which isn't much. I'll wait and see if it appears in the news I watch/read like Reuters, AP, NPR, PBS.

Now why do some people have such a predilection towards misrepresenting me?

Unlike you, and you know who you are, I don't really give a crap about Trump one way or the other. But that doesn't stop me from pointing out the difference between things that appear to be reliable and substantial to things that appear to be rhetoric and sensationalism, when I'm so inclined.

What I've said about Russia being involved in election tampering, and Trump and staff being in collusion with Russia, is there are problems with how that has been presented. In other words, I have a problem with the problems. If these problems cease, I will cease to have a problem with it.

If you think I really care if Trump gets impeached and Mike Pence takes over, you're dead wrong. That will simply be the way the cookie crumbles.

Now I've said similar to this more than once before, and this time as always it will likely "go in one ear and out the other" as usual.

You have said over and over that you have no affiliation with Trump, or that you haven't even dedicated yourself to a particular political ideology, yet. But from your posts, you seem not only firmly in the conservative camp, but a Trump supporter, as well.

Perhaps you just have an "if you're not one of us, you must be one of them" mentality. Black and white thinking. It happens with some autistic folks. I shouldn't have let it bother me.

No, just an observation on my part.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 8:42 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
CNN quoting the Washington Post quoting anonymous former Obama staff. I'll take that for what it's worth which isn't much. I'll wait and see if it appears in the news I watch/read like Reuters, AP, NPR, PBS.

Unlike you, and you know who you are, I don't really give a crap about Trump one way or the other. But that doesn't stop me from pointing out the difference between things that appear to be reliable and substantial to things that appear to be rhetoric and sensationalism, when I'm so inclined.

What I've said about Russia being involved in election tampering, and Trump and staff being in collusion with Russia, is there are problems with how that has been presented. In other words, I have a problem with the problems. If these problems cease, I will cease to have a problem with it.

If you think I really care if Trump gets impeached and Mike Pence takes over, you're dead wrong. That will simply be the way the cookie crumbles.

Now I've said similar to this more than once before, and this time as always it will likely "go in one ear and out the other" as usual.

You have said over and over that you have no affiliation with Trump, or that you haven't even dedicated yourself to a particular political ideology, yet. But from your posts, you seem not only firmly in the conservative camp, but a Trump supporter, as well.

Perhaps you just have an "if you're not one of us, you must be one of them" mentality. Black and white thinking. It happens with some autistic folks. I shouldn't have let it bother me.

If I am it's because the lunacy of the left has repelled me in that direction.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 1:03 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

We see Trump's behavior, along with his schemes to kick millions of people off of health coverage, and his ethnocentric bigotry against Muslims as lunacy.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 1:43 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

We see Trump's behavior, along with his schemes to kick millions of people off of health coverage, and his ethnocentric bigotry against Muslims as lunacy.

Perhaps I missed those reports in my preferred news sources.