Indeed. 8) 100%  100%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 7

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 8:03 pm

Lillikoi wrote:
DataB4 wrote:
Gristle's backstories were interesting, and he was definitely fun in the beginning. He's just out of his element now, that's all. Come to think of it, Guinan doesn't have anything much to offer at this moment, but I'm not sending her away because Q said she had a "battle to fight." I've never written or read Q to change his mind so suddenly. He's supposed to have some idea of what's coming, even though I don't have much of a clue. :)

I don't mean to bug you. but could somebody at least acknowledge Lilli? :oops: I really need that to happen in order to move onto the next scene. 8O

In which Lilli was going to surprise everybody with a remake of their restaurant. (Hence why all of the preparing ingredients before.)

Um, didn't I already write that Rose and Dan had acknowledged Lilli by going to the “snack shack” they made? :?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 8:05 pm

Quote:
Space kitty to the rescue. I'll just have the two new beings communicate with each other while everyone is off with Lilli.

bump

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 8:38 pm

@UncannyDanny: You did? 8O I'm sorry, I just screwed that whole thing up. :oops:

Last edited by Lillikoi on 11 Jul 2017, 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 8:45 pm

Here's the menu for "The Pineapple Shack..."

And no, I didn't make this all up for the RP, I already made this for the book I'm writing. :lol:

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 9:14 pm

Good Stuff

Magma Smoothie
Piña colada deliciousness with raspberry puree. Non-alcoholic!
Piña Colava
Same thing, but with rum.
Sacama Tea
Not coffee, but it's got caffeine. Don't drink it unless you wanna be up for ten hours...
Fruit Juice
Basically any kind of fruit. Ask me for the flavors! :)

Lemonade/Limeades
Basil Lemonade
Lemonade with basil leaves.
Mint Limeade
Limeade with mint leaves.

Smoothies
Chirimoya Cheer
Starfruit Swirl
Mango Mania
Pineapple Party
Litchi Limbo
Papaya Pandemonium
Taro-Root Tumble

Combos

Anan Accident
Two flavors of smoothie.
Pitcairn Plague
Three flavors of smoothie.
Comosa Catastrophe
EVERYTHING. :twisted:

Ice Cream and Crap

Black Cow
Root beer float with chocolate syrup.
Brown Cow
Root beer float.
Egg Cream
Milk, whipped cream, hot fudge.
Coconut Milk Stuff
Coconut milk, whipped cream, coconut shavings, cinnamon.

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 9:58 pm

^ Interesting. I think I'll have Mars go for a Piña Colava, he is supposed to be rather reckless and impulsive already so it would be fun to play him while he is drunk. :lol:

Speaking of Mars, there are a few quotes from him in another RP that in my opinion show his character pretty well.

"Whoever said you need fancy equipment to get stuff done was probably trying to sell you something."
"Things rarely go according to plan, that's why I don't bother having one."
"What's so great about Earth anyway? My father didn't exactly have many good things to say about the place."

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 10:46 pm

^
Yeah, I was planning on having something happened to Ki as well. I was actually planning for at them to have kind of a big party the next day, and a bunch of my characters are going to get drunk. :lol:

There's this really cool game that's kind of like truth or dare, but with only dares. I sent the rules to Kuraudo, I can send it to you if you'd like. I'm just not sure how we'd pull it off on a forum.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2017, 1:13 pm

Space kitty will probably have fruit juice, and the new beings [who, by the way, are called Kurea and Aleta in their book]...well, it's hard to say what they might drink. :lol:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2017, 4:50 pm

(Here's the updated menu!)

Good Stuff

Lava Smoothie
Piña colada deliciousness with raspberry puree. Non-alcoholic!
Piña Colava
Same thing, but with rum.
Sacama Tea
Not coffee, but it's got caffeine. Don't drink it unless you wanna be up for ten hours...
Plain Fruit Juice/Purée
Plain ol' fruit juice or fruit purée. There's too many fruits to list, so just ask me what we have. :)

Lemonade/Limeades
Basil Lemonade
Lemonade with basil leaves.
Mint Limeade
Limeade with mint leaves.

Blended Juicy Beverages
Cherimoya Cheer
Puréed cherimoya, and banana. Cherimoya, aka custard apple. Soft, creamy fruit which might just be the most delicious in the world. It tastes like bubblegum!
Starfruit Suicide
Blended starfruit beverage. It's hard to describe what a starfruit tastes like, but some people describe it as a mix of apple, pear, grape, and citrus.
Mango Mania
Mango-guava juice. Really sweet, with a bit of a piney taste.
Pineapple Party
Pineapple juice with raspberry syrup. Good stuff.
Litchi Limbo
Litchi purée, with apple and pear juice. Sour.
Papaya Pandemonium
Papaya is kinda bland on its own, but good when combined with pineapple juice! Subtly sweet, but not overly so.
Taro-Root Tumble
Distinctive-tasting. Kind of nutty. If you've had bubble tea, it was probably in this flavor. Also, it's purple! 8)

Combos

Anan Accident
Any two beverages, combined.
Pitcairn Plague
Three flavors of beverage.
Comosa Catastrophe
EVERYTHING. :twisted:

Dessert Things

Black Cow
Root beer float with chocolate syrup.
Brown Cow
Root beer float.
Egg Cream
Milk, whipped cream, chocolate syrup.
Coconut Milk Delight
Hot coconut milk, topped with whipped cream, shredded coconut, and cinnamon and nutmeg. Lilli highly recommends! ^U^

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2017, 11:20 am

The beings will likely be on hold until you are ready to move on, Lilli. They have to get adjusted to three-dimensions, after all. :lol:

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 7:48 pm

Lately I have been thinking about the character alignment matrix thingy and seeing how my characters fit into it. It's quite interesting, because almost every story has at least one character from each of the 9 categories.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, imagine a graph of sorts with the vertical axis being good-evil and the horizontal axis being lawful-chaotic. It can be divided into 9 categories: Lawful good, neutral good, chaotic good, lawful neutral, true neutral, chaotic neutral, lawful evil, neutral evil, and chaotic evil. For example a police officer would be lawful good, a vigilante superhero would be chaotic good, the leader of an evil corporation would be lawful evil, and a murderer would be chaotic evil.

I have determined that Michael Watt is neutral good and Jason "Mars" Cornell is chaotic neutral. I have characters for every other category too, I've been plotting it out. It would be interesting to see how everybody else rates their characters on this alignment scale.

Deviant Art

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2017, 1:13 am

UncannyDanny wrote:
(I'm sorry, but who's Mimi? I've never heard that character before, Miss Midnightstar.)

I'll assume you haven't played Looker's Sidequest from XY, so here's this. Mimi is the little Espurr, and Emma has been a character in this for quite a while. It's just that nobody's been writing for her so she's been kinda quiet. But both of them are gonna play a big part in the story later on.

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 1:15 am

We really should sort out who is controlling the overarching story right now, because I think everyone is waiting for someone else to take it over.

Deviant Art

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 6:55 pm

^Isn't Lilli kind of in charge now?

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2017, 7:05 pm

I am, but I need someone to help for planning Team Eon. Because so far I haven't determined any of the events that will happen with them in the story. :idea:

The only thing I have so far is that our characters try to storm their base in order to stop them, but they fail and Team Eon
succeeds in warping to Graphea,
where Team Eon and the Solar Alliance try to invade. Our heroes go after them to Graphea and fight along with the people of Graphea to prevent them from taking over.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2017, 7:16 pm

I have a surprise for everyone soon, but I need recommendations for random moves used by a Pokemon repeatedly using Metronome throughout the entire battle. Any volunteers?