Yup. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Uh-huh. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Indeed. 8) 100%  100%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 7

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2017, 2:29 pm

'Hem. So if you have an idea that you want to incorporate in the story, put it here. 8)

And then we can talk about it.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2017, 2:32 pm

I was thinking, what if I introduced the person that Kiki was before they died?

He's basically the complete opposite of Kiki. :lol:

I don't know what he could do yet, but I think he could be a useful ally to them when they're storming Team Eon's base.

Plus, it would shed some light on who they are in the past.

Just some ideas I had written down:

Quote:
His eyes narrowed, though it seemed like no matter how he varied his expression, his voice was always a dull monotone. "...Interesting."
~~~~
"If you're looking for the potion, turn to page 53 in my second notebook. It will take me about 30 minutes to prepare."
~~~~
He glared at Kiki. "I don't believe that a terrible, crude person like you could ever be the same person as me."

Kiki chuckled. "Say that again now?"

"Go away."
~~~~
After a few minutes of studying Dan, March's face creased together like he was thinking. He tapped his pencil against his chin. "You don't require any practice at all to master your skills. The environment is just somehow.... automatically in tune with your mind."

His eyebrows creased together, in what could only be seen as a slightly disappointed expression.
"Hmmm.... I wish it was that easy where I came from."

He nodded. "But thank you. Thank you for your time."
~~~~~
Kiki's eyes widened. "But.... I thought my father was a wonderful man!" they cried.

"Mine's not."
~~~~
He frowned. "I have no problems with it, but if you have any moral qualms about it, I don't have to do it," he said indifferently.
~~~~~
His face turned red and he looked away as he petted the puppy.
"It's not 'cute,' but I suppose it's... pitiable."

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2017, 9:45 pm

Yay, the thread is finally made!

That certainly would be interesting meeting Kiki's past incarnation. We already have time travel in the RP so it wouldn't be too insane.

Speaking of morally different versions of the same person, something I was planning about that orbital battleship is that it is commanded by the alternate version of Mason Williams and sent by the alternate Mike. I finally decided what to do with the alternate Mike, I made him evil. :twisted:

As for Mars, he is a new major character I have been working on. As mentioned in the RP he was born on Mars post-colonization and he has never been to Earth although he doesn't particularly want to either. Basically he is part of the first generation to grow up in a multi-planetary civilization where space travel is as common as air travel. He makes a living by flying his small beat up salvage ship and harvesting valuable resources from the debris left over from space battles, he is a bit more morally questionable then Mike and is the kind of person who is good at fixing things but less good at actually making things. The reason he hides his real name is because he is a wanted criminal, not for doing anything particularly bad but more because he messed with the wrong people. I actually have not come up with his real name yet. :lol:

I haven't drawn Mars yet but I have made him in the Elite Dangerous character creator thingy:

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art

Last edited by mikeman7918 on 25 Jun 2017, 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2017, 12:24 pm

^
Wahhhh, that's awesome! :D

Yeah, I was planning on making Kiki's character (March) borderline evil and have him ally with Team Eon, but eventually turn against them at some point. He's actually a really, really powerful wizard, and would probably be used to break into places, burn down buildings, interrogate people, etc. Basically do all the dirty work.

Kiki used to be a part of a terrorist organization/resistance in their past life, but their memories were erased so they don't remember it. 8O

The idea there is that March basically been brainwashed so much that he doesn't really have much emotion, but he's actually happy and carefree, and Kiki (the version with memory loss) is basically a reflection of their true self. :mrgreen:

He's going to start out extremely cold and stoic, ("I can exterminate him if you'd like") but eventually turn out to be not that different from Kiki. :heart: The point is that he's given up so far on everything that he basically gives zero craps about everything, and so he's gonna come in and just be comically rude. Like, kick his legs up on the table, eat off of other people's plates... :lol:

Kiki is actually super super super strong--they just don't know that--to the point that they're like a living weapon, and could probably blow up buildings with their mind. 8O

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2017, 1:14 pm

The latest thing I have been working on in the MegaWatt universe is the other species that inhabit the galaxy. So far apart from humans I have the Kriptoids, the Mycelians, the Zaxoids, a rouge AI known as E-87, and the long dead creators of E-87 refered to as "The Masters" by their AI. The Masters have a name that makes them sound all epic but they actually look kind of cute and almost like foxes. :lol: The Zaxoids on the other hand are terrifying and rightly so because they aren't friendly and thousands of years before humans developed space travel they were in a massive galactic war with E-87. Unfortunately there is really no way I can think of to bring them into the RP.

Deviant Art

Last edited by mikeman7918 on 25 Jun 2017, 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2017, 2:32 pm

Lillikoi, I'm confused. I thought Kiki was an alternate version of Lilli. Is it like, Lilli and Kiki were actually March in their past lives? If so, then March would travel into his future, Lilli's and Kiki's present.

Mikeman, I vaguely remember the scene with Team Eon. Was Mars on that ship?

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2017, 2:55 pm

DataB4 wrote:
Mikeman, I vaguely remember the scene with Team Eon. Was Mars on that ship?

Yep, he was hiding away on that orbital gunship unknown to the crew and he stole an escape pod to get to the surface. He is from the alternate MegaWatt universe but he is pretty much identical to the version if him in the regular MegaWatt universe.

Deviant Art

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2017, 4:20 pm

DataB4 wrote:
Lillikoi, I'm confused. I thought Kiki was an alternate version of Lilli.

OH, YEAH! I forgot to mention.
I kinda retconned it, so... Lilli and Kiki aren't alternate selves. ^^;

They're just the same species.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2017, 7:46 pm

When would be the best time to introduce my two other characters?

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 1:09 pm

Shortly after this current scene, Lilli is gonna go make drinks for everybody. I think then would it's time to introduce your characters, because there's not really anything going on.

After that:
*they'll have dinner
*they'll have cake and Lychee's mom is gonna give them a present
(kind of a dramatic scene)

Last edited by Lillikoi on 27 Jun 2017, 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 1:27 pm

^Sounds good! :)

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2017, 7:42 am

If March were to join Team Eon, I'm not sure what his title would be. He's too strong to be a Grunt, but I'm not so sure about an Admin.

I was thinking Enforcer, like Gladion in Pokemon Sun and Moon. What do you think?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2017, 12:26 pm

^Makes sense to me. Um...what's with your avatar? :o

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2017, 4:55 pm

I changed it. I meant to change it from that dolphin avatar a long time ago, but I forgot. :lol:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2017, 5:53 pm

^Just a random question, speaking of dolphins, if you could design a dolphin Pokemon [or any Pokemon, really], what would it be like?

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2017, 9:44 pm

Question about Mars: he seems pretty straightforward, despite being somewhat of an outlaw. In other games I played, you can roll dice based on your character traits to do things that might take a combination of luck and skill/talent. Guinan would have to be pretty good at reading people, but Mars might be pretty good at subterfuge or otherwise hiding his intent.

So, would Guinan pick up on anything at this point?