Page 7 of 7 [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

ottorocketforever
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Dec 2009, 11:43 am

jamesongerbil wrote:
Sopho wrote:
I want to get Flo tattooed on my back, but I won't. :lol:
I might get her name on my arm though. Or the back of my neck.
is that in reference to the smash mouth song? is so, hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol:

here's mine. it's really blurry, but it is still bright and lovely. it was taken right after i had it done. my brother used to do tattoos in a tattoo parlor. there's a url if you want to see for yourself.
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i183/ ... blurry.jpg

nice, ottorocketforever! i guess i'm not the only fan of that show. i used to watch it all the time when i was a kid. i love it. :D[/quote

Thanks, James! I really love that show, too! I have a lot of RP stuff, DVDs, figurines, games, skateboard, backpacks. But the thing I'm most proud of is my tattoo. ^^

amazon_television
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2009, 2:25 pm

ebec11 wrote:
I want to get a tattoo, but my mom will be very mad if I do. I'll have to wait until I'm old enough though, only 17 right now.
If I do get one, it'll have to be somewhere hidden since I do plan on going into business. Do you have any suggestions?

You're 17? I thought you were like 24 for some reason :lol:

Sorry I don't really have any suggestions aside from encouraging you to get tattooed in general, and definitely do your homework to find the right artist to do it.

ImNotOk
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Dec 2009, 11:55 pm

beejay wrote:
Tattoos are an all-in or nothing deal for me: one or two is tacky, but a lot of them, if well done, look cool; I'm in the nothing category.

I feel the same way except I chose all-in. I have been in love with large tattoos since I was 8 years old.

ruennsheng
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2009, 11:58 pm

Do you make a large heart-shaped tattoo then? Sorry to sound stupid, but I'm just curious.

InvaderMeer
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Dec 2009, 12:12 am

I want several but I still live with my parents and they won't let me. I want one of a meerkat, another of little Simba and one like that dude in Titan A.E. has.

Sati
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2009, 6:07 pm

I have five tattoos.

glider18
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

13 Dec 2009, 11:20 pm

I have been thinking about getting another tattoo---that would make 9 for me. I have thought about getting it where my wife has her 1 tattoo---on the top of the foot. But I think a tattoo on the foot for a guy is unusual, but I still like the idea of getting one there. Any thoughts about this? I haven't decided what kind of design would work best---I want one that if it blurs due to rubbing on shoes will still retain its shape, or at least be able to be touched up easy---maybe something tribal? I have a temporary tattoo I like of a tribal dragon that I think would work well---but I am concerned about the possible blurring of it.

scorpileo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2009, 11:07 am

I just got my first a tribal scorpion