Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

AceofPens
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Jun 2017, 2:52 pm

A very interesting phenomenon: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closed-ey ... perception

I experience level 3 - primarily in the form of motion. I might see the billowing of a flag (minus the flag) as if the darkness behind my eyes consisted of matter and depth. It's hard to explain, but I thought perhaps some people here might have experienced the same thing. My older sister also experiences level 3, and she has some Asperger's traits, so I wondered if there was a possible link. I'd be very interested to hear from everyone on this site regarding their personal experiences.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 11:03 pm

I've been having these hallucinations, if that's what they are, for as long as i can remember. So it's not normal to have them?

Well, I know it's not normal for me to have spasms in my chest and throat when I'm almost asleep over and over that disrupts my sleep until around 4 AM, and then I sleep past noon, but I don't think there's anything I can do about it. Actually I'm afraid of what would be done about it, like surgery or awful drugs. :(