North Korea says it is going to assassinate ex S. Korea Pres

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2017, 1:36 pm

N. Korea vows to kill ex-S. Korean leader "any time, at any place"

Quote:
North Korea on Wednesday vowed to execute South Korea's former president and her spy director, accusing them of planning to assassinate its supreme leadership.

The official Korean Central News Agency said North Korea will impose a "death penalty" on ousted South Korean President Park Geun-hye and former spy chief Lee Byoung Ho, and they could receive a "miserable dog's death any time, at any place and by whatever methods from this moment."

It accused Park of pushing forward a secret operation to "replace the supreme leadership" of the North beginning in late 2015 in a plan purportedly spearheaded by the South's National Intelligence Service that included an assassination plot. It said the plan was automatically scrapped when lawmakers impeached Park last December over a corruption scandal.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2017, 2:00 pm

North Korea is a protectorate, trying to bait it's wealthy benefactors into hot war.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2017, 10:58 am

S. Korea, Japan and China should attack the crap out of NK.