Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

GraysonTerry19
Raven
Raven

30 Jun 2017, 4:18 am

Today's the day everyone (at least by the time I'm making this post that is).....6/30/2017 is the day Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy for the PS4 comes in stock in certain stores, & its exciting.

Speaking of which....is anybody a Crash fan like me? And who's excited about the N Sane. Trilogy game for the PS4?

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2017, 11:47 am

I've played most of every game up until the titans/mutants games.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

GraysonTerry19
Raven
Raven

30 Jun 2017, 12:48 pm

Aspiegaming wrote:

Awesome....I can see why people like you hate Crash of The Titans & Crash Mind Over Mutant, I didn't know those games existed around 2007/2008 (up until 2012 that is). They were alright (no offense) but the originals definitely stand out to this day.

Almajo88
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Jun 2017, 1:02 pm

I loved 1-3 growing up and still do enjoy them. I've played a little of the remake of 1 thus far and it's really pretty and generally improved, though there is a horribly broken jump on the first hog level and the fact that he controls more like in Crash 2 and 3 is breaking my mind a little.

Crash 2 was the best one so I'm looking forward to it. 1 hasn't aged as well and don't get me started on the no-death requirement on certain gems (not all of them now, thankfully). 2 managed to get everything right and then 3 added a bunch awful vehicle levels but was otherwise just as good.

It's a shame Naughty Dog lost it so bad after the first (really good) Jak and Daxter game and ultimately quit on making platformers. I don't think I could care any less about their recent games like the Uncharted series.

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2017, 2:34 pm

Dude, I love Crash Bandicoot! :D The original trilogy and CTR are some of my favorite games to this day. Sadly I don't own a PS4, but from what I've seen of the N. Sane Trilogy, it does look cool.

GraysonTerry19
Raven
Raven

30 Jun 2017, 4:31 pm

whatamievendoing wrote:
Dude, I love Crash Bandicoot! :D The original trilogy and CTR are some of my favorite games to this day. Sadly I don't own a PS4, but from what I've seen of the N. Sane Trilogy, it does look cool.

I don't own a PS4 console either so I don't blame you on that, & I totally agree.....from what I've seen about the N. Sane Trilogy game (on YouTube that is) its dope! Speaking of which I just got back from walmart & I bought a copy of the new Crash game.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2017, 9:41 am

GraysonTerry19 wrote:
Aspiegaming wrote:

Awesome....I can see why people like you hate Crash of The Titans & Crash Mind Over Mutant, I didn't know those games existed around 2007/2008 (up until 2012 that is). They were alright (no offense) but the originals definitely stand out to this day.

Actually I don't hate Titans or Mutants, but I do question some of the choices that led to redesigning the characters. Why did they make Tiny Tiger into a wimpy Mike Tyson parody? Why couldn't we have a Crash Bandicoot game non-racing and non-party game where we can play levels as Crash, Coco, and/or Crunch?

GraysonTerry19
Raven
Raven

01 Jul 2017, 10:19 am

Aspiegaming wrote:
GraysonTerry19 wrote:
Aspiegaming wrote:

Actually I don't hate Titans or Mutants, but I do question some of the choices that led to redesigning the characters. Why did they make Tiny Tiger into a wimpy Mike Tyson parody? Why couldn't we have a Crash Bandicoot game non-racing and non-party game where we can play levels as Crash, Coco, and/or Crunch?

Who knows, Tiny the Tiger in The Titans looks a little much like a furry & less cartoon like. That's a good question but then again that's life, I don't mind Crash games involving racing or party games which would be a rip off of Mario games. But you got a point I think their should be Crash games where you play not only Crash & Coco, but Crunch too. That would be dope some company made a Crash involving all three characters playable, but then again I doubt that'll be a thing for a Skylanders.......in fact I think doing a remaster of Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex wouldn't be necessary considering its probably perfect just the way it is.

Almajo88
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Jul 2017, 6:18 pm

Been playing more of the trilogy, just got 100% (sans time trials) in Crash 1.

There are some issues. Jumps feel much less generous than they were in originally, and there are collision issues at a couple of points; specifically, the first hog level has a jump that will kill you unfairly many times, and the final boss shoots bullets that can kill you even if you're clearly not touching them.

Other than that, I'm really enjoying it.

Drake
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2017, 6:06 am

The platformer genre usually isn't for me so I haven't played the main games, but I've played the hell out of Crash Team Racing and Crash Bash over the years. They both still come out to play once in a blue moon, although with CTR being surpassed after so many, many years as the greatest kart racer ever made in my eyes by Sonic All Star Racing Transformed (Mario Kart never even came close), it might be the last hurrah for CTR. I've gotten too good at CTR anyway.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2017, 6:25 am

I loved the Crash Bandicoot games back in the day! I used to play them on PS1 and GBA.

GraysonTerry19
Raven
Raven

02 Jul 2017, 11:35 am

Drake wrote:
The platformer genre usually isn't for me so I haven't played the main games, but I've played the hell out of Crash Team Racing and Crash Bash over the years. They both still come out to play once in a blue moon, although with CTR being surpassed after so many, many years as the greatest kart racer ever made in my eyes by Sonic All Star Racing Transformed (Mario Kart never even came close), it might be the last hurrah for CTR. I've gotten too good at CTR anyway.

Dude I love CTR so much.....its my most favorite Crash Bandicoot/racing game ever. My copy doesn't work sadly though. :/

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2017, 5:57 pm

GraysonTerry19 wrote:
Aspiegaming wrote:
GraysonTerry19 wrote:
Aspiegaming wrote:

Who knows, Tiny the Tiger in The Titans looks a little much like a furry & less cartoon like. That's a good question but then again that's life, I don't mind Crash games involving racing or party games which would be a rip off of Mario games. But you got a point I think their should be Crash games where you play not only Crash & Coco, but Crunch too. That would be dope some company made a Crash involving all three characters playable, but then again I doubt that'll be a thing for a Skylanders.......in fact I think doing a remaster of Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex wouldn't be necessary considering its probably perfect just the way it is.

Wrath of Cortex was a mixed bag for me. It did some things better than the original games and other things worse. Some levels can be really good or really terrible. The boss fights were meh except the last one. Villains that were bosses in previous games were shoved to the side. The music is great. More fans hated the game, but others thought it was better than Spyro Enter the Dragonfly. I can see why they made a joke about the game's reception in Twinsanity. "The check bounced? Are you sure? Well, the last few years have kinda been slow. The Wrath of Cortex didn't do as well as we'd hoped."

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2017, 9:37 pm

Are they still making new Crash games?

GraysonTerry19
Raven
Raven

03 Jul 2017, 4:17 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Are they still making new Crash games?

Well Crash has been in a Skylanders game in 2016 which was surprising, & the new game Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy just came out on 6/30/2017.

the sonic fan 2002
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 May 2023, 8:56 pm

I love crash bandicoot, my favorites are the original trilogy, crash team racing, crash bash, all gba games except crash bandicoot purple ripto's rampage, crash twinsanity, crash of the titans and java mobile phone games, and the ones that The most hate are crash bandicoot purple ripto's rampage, crash boom bang and crash mind over mutant, crash bandicoot was part of my childhood, i wish they would make a movie about him

[url=dailymotion.com/thesonicfan2002]my dailymotion[/url]