Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2017, 11:16 am

Sony Pictures Home Entertainment wrote:
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment continues its Frank Capra Collection series with one of the acclaimed filmmaker’s masterworks: LOST HORIZON, celebrating its 80th anniversary by debuting on Blu-ray™ October 3. Fully restored in 4K and presented in high definition, the Blu-ray is housed within a lavish, limited edition 24-page Digibook, complete with an all-new essay from film historian Jeremy Arnold and rare archival photos from the film. In addition, as part of the restoration, more than a minute of rarely-seen original footage from the film was found and included....

http://whysoblu.com/frank-capras-lost-h ... niversary/

I have been waiting for this Blu-ray release for years. If you weren't in the world premiere audience in 1937, you haven't seen the unedited version of this classic movie. The upcoming digipak edition is priced affordably by Amazon.com ( https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073N5RC16 ), but look for Barnes & Noble Booksellers ( https://www.barnesandnoble.com/ ) and Best Buy ( http://www.bestbuy.com/ ) to offer their own prices in the coming weeks and months.

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 6:09 pm

...Have you ever seen the 70s musical remake of " LH ", AU, featuring the vocal stylings of Liv Ullmann (dubbed actually) and a screenplay by future AIDS chronicler Larry Kramer? :P :lol:

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Last edited by ASS-P on 06 Jul 2017, 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 6:39 pm

No, but it keeps popping up in searches.

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 8:10 pm

...I misspelled your abbreviation above (Or this correcting me-crazy phone did.) originally, AU, I'm sorry.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 8:29 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...I misspelled your abbreviation above (Or this correcting me-crazy phone did.) originally, AU, I'm sorry.

No problem. It's better than what some people have called me. :lol: