Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2017, 9:18 pm

A really quirky concept and field of study that I came across reading the opening chapter of an equally quirky book - Manfred M. Junius's Spagyrics:

http://www.currentscience.ac.in/Volumes/108/04/0633.pdf

Probably best left as food for thought as it's really difficult to know the full history of claims, whether their dependency on bad science is real or just preferred (ie. not sitting well with current theories). I know that while a lot of old sacred standards are burning right now, such as the non-existence of such things as quantum biology, it doesn't mean that everything science has ridiculed is necessarily true by that token. Some interesting questions do get raised here and I'd have to wonder, if one were out to properly bunk/debunk this, which cases in this article or others are the most difficult to explain by alternative and more conventional theories and - of those - how many of them are easily isolated in a laboratory.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin