Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

FutureIsAS
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

06 Jul 2017, 4:15 pm

Hello. I joined this site earlier today. I've actually been stalking this forum for some time, but was provoked into registering when I came across a white nationalist on here promoting... something. As you can probably tell by my username, my political views are in quite stark contrast to isolationism and the spam thread I'm referring to has since been deleted. My post was going to be a one time thing, but I was drawn back here, so about me:

I am a college student. My two main interests are biology and the humanities. Specifically, the religious and cultural aspects. I enjoy trying to understand people in detail on a biological level and tend to be the direct and talkative type of aspie. Despite my willingness to engage with people (however awkwardly), I actually prefer my own company. I am well respected in my community (even iconic) and people have a hard time believing me when I say I'm aspie, despite the fact that I have an official diagnosis. To be fair, though, I've overcome a lot of the challenges associated with AS by paying close attention to a lot of the political gymnastics going on over the past year to the point where official tests even refuse to acknowledge me as anything beyond borderline aspie. People who talk to me in person one-on-one can definitely tell, though.

So yeah, that is me.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 5:32 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D

shadowtag
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Jul 2017, 2:48 pm

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here.