Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2017, 6:20 pm

...My jacket got pickpocketed of the cash in it's front pocket while I was dozing to-day. :cry: .bI was getting some rest & sun I never the yard of the church I've been going to after the service and the little meal were over,band someone took that pocket's $, 40-60 dollars or so :( . That's right, a fricking CHURCH:-(m
The service was technically?? over In guess. I'd liked it there, and I:d been going regularly enough there to think of myself as a semi-regular. Should I not go there anymore? :(

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2017, 6:24 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...My jacket got pickpocketed of the cash in its front pocket while I was dozing to-day. :cry: . Iwas getting some rest & sun in the yard of the church I've been going to after the service and the little meal were over, d someone took that pocket's $, 40-60 dollars or so :( . That's right, a fricking CHURCH:-(.
The service was technically?? over I guess, I did not report it afterward, no one from the service, seemingly, there. I:d liked it there, and I'd neen going regularly enough there to think of myself as a semi-regular. Should I not go there anymore? :(

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2017, 6:29 pm

...I tried to get rid of the first one but there does not appear to be a " Delete " . :(

jacket got pickpocketed of the cash in it's front pocket while I was dozing to-day. :cry: .bI was getting some rest & sun I never the yard of the church I've been going to after the service and the little meal were over,band someone took that pocket's $, 40-60 dollars or so :( . That's right, a fricking CHURCH:-(m
The service was technically?? over In guess. I'd liked it there, and I:d been going regularly enough there to think of myself as a semi-regular. Should I not go there anymore? :([/quote]

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2017, 10:03 pm

...I will talk about some good things that happened to me too, today,. and then more problems but first, for some background, let me mention that here, in the shelter, all the stuff I can have is what fits into a drawer beneath my bed, and what I can carry with me every day when I leave. Nothing else. That's 100 percent of everything.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2017, 5:24 am

...Okay, after the pickpocketing, I reached into my inner jacket pocket for the " greater " money I keep there and went to a thrift shop and got a third combo of shirts and pants, basically taking me to my limit, with my mentioned extreme limit on my possessions :( . I just have three pairs of pants, one which I bought new unfortunately not fitting me well. The piss pills I take I now for my water weight make me have to urinate a lot, even more than before, and unfortunately :( , I now, sometimes, really have a bit of leakage before I can get to a toilet. I'll really need to launder, of my minimal clothes, again pretty soon - and a laundromat is expensive
I also bought some cartoon books at the thrift shop and then treated myself to that pizza/punch I posted about and there was wi-fi at the pizzeria.
With the pickpocketing, it comes to $400 or so cash I have lost recently :cry: . Further.ore, my feet really are carved up {Unfortunately, those Birkenstock clones appear to have caused wounds there.), and I don't know how I'll get enough rest to get better :cry: .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2017, 6:49 pm

...I have lost much weight due to the piss pills, and it has made my CHF-impaired walking energy improve some. One problem I've had is that I have basically let getting my USPS mail at the General Delivery Post Office go by the wayside. To get there I have to take a bus considerably uphill - for which there is no bus downhill, only a quite steep & lengthy walk. I've probably missed some - small but regular - checks.:-( Getting a PO box would be an expense every month for not much mail, and I'D d quite likely have an especially large first month's charge from the PO, that is if they even thought my state ID was good enough - At another PO in the past they said my ID was not enough:-(.
I really do not get enough rest time off my feet for my foot wounds,from the most recent amputation :cry: and more, heal, or enough general rest & sleep either. I'm inclined to think I may have caught the germ that led to the recent amputation at the crappy SRO I was at briefly. My nurse/worker agreed, and advised me not to go barefoot in the bathroom in the current shelter either. I'm down to just 5&1/2 toes :cry:. Also, the crappy place has spread an ENTIRELY FALSE! story about me, that I made nasty messes in the toilet and bathroom there, and that's messing up my record with Social Services.
I did not do those nasty messes, I am entirely innocent of that.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2017, 10:59 am

ASS-P wrote:
ASS-P wrote:
...My jacket got pickpocketed of the cash in its front pocket while I was dozing to-day. :cry: . Iwas getting some rest & sun in the yard of the church I've been going to after the service and the little meal were over, d someone took that pocket's $, 40-60 dollars or so :( . That's right, a fricking CHURCH:-(.
The service was technically?? over I guess, I did not report it afterward, no one from the service, seemingly, there. I:d liked it there, and I'd neen going regularly enough there to think of myself as a semi-regular. Should I not go there anymore? :(

i'd go, but i wouldn't go to sleep there.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2017, 10:39 pm

...I just now tried do to put up an important reply to this - and LOST IT! :cry: WHY? :(
Now, in the shelter, -(, I must put this up to recharge it...........

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 2:13 am

Hey, I've been following your story off and on for about 2 years and don't know how you can go on like that... if I had a freakin' house I'd invite you to stay in the granny/student flat in the basement free of charge till you got on your feet... I really wish I could help. I know it must help you just by talking to us though, getting it off your chest so people know what you're going thru, so keep spilling! I'm listening. :) Sorry I didn't reply sooner; I didn't know what to say. Just saying hi now.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 6:35 pm

...The extreme lack of sleep I get, and rest, has me reactinng by sleeping outside, sometimes in decidedly " homeless " spaces - like on the sidewalk !
A flat firm sidewalk is, in the right position, good for my back!

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 7:02 pm

Good... problem is, people want to walk on sidewalks... LOL... but problem is, you need a place to sleep... let them walk around you...

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2017, 7:01 pm

...Now let's say something embarssing about myself - I tend to throw out underwear after a one use/day-s of wearing - If they are overly poopied .
Yes, that means I spend too much money on it :( . I want to be clean " down there ":-l - And, since I am confined in my space and possessions to, as I have outlined ABOVE (So do I need to repeat it? :roll: ), well, little space for EVERYTHING! - I might argue that, " If I had even a REASONABLE bit of a ' Noramal American ' lifestyle " :cry: and could even have a " dirty laundry bag " in the corner, which I could dump things in and forget about til' it is laundry time, I could, more easily, keep at least reasonable poopie'd underwear - But, it the drawer underneath me which holds all my clothes, at least more or less?
Siiggh :? ...maybe I will regrat saying this " it makes me sound nasty " thing about me :oops: .
I have just three pair of pants right now, inc. what I have on now - One is a rather too expensive pair of Target cargo shorts that is, furthermore, too big for me...with the weight I have lost with the piss pills :P , I'm not used to my waist size being considerably smaller.

Mr_Miner
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Jul 2017, 11:31 pm

Sorry to hear about the theft. Don't worry karma has a way of coming around. Obviously that person really needed it or thought so little of you he took it. :(

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2017, 3:36 pm

...The other morning at the shelter I was false accused of having 2 breakfasts - I DID NOT. - and my breakfast was ripped out of my hand ! :(
I did get someonne else's unwanted main courses, so I did eat some.
But, I am being transfered to another shelter, where I was before, with you not forced to leave - but a much stricter curfew. More later, so.........