Page 1 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2017, 7:02 pm

I'm going to get a medical marijuana card, I brought it up to my worker/nurse and she instantly said she could get me one.
My physical ailments are the reason I want one (Like, the back/s okde pain I have RIGHT NOW :( :cry:.), but do you think Mary Jane can " help " with autism problems? Will it turn you into Bill & Ted
/Wayne's World? " What excellent doobage, bro, fer sure, fer sure...She has most bodacious ta-tas ! !! !! !! !! !! " :lol:
My lungs don't like smoke, I suppose I'll look for edibles. I know you should be careful with them. Do they make mildly pot-ted potato chips, or cheese and peanut butter crackers, say? :P :mrgreen: :)

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2017, 7:35 pm

I think it could help with some autistic problems but it could also have adverse effects , I think it all depends on the person. The fact of the matter is there are some people who shouldn't use MM but you won't know till you try it. My advice is be as honest as you can with the dispensary on what you want the MM to achieve and start off small , don't just eat a whole cookie , cake etc as it might be ..... 'Bogus, dude'

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

JakeASD
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2017, 7:18 pm

Please exercise caution if you intend to take cannabis as a consumable.

Speaking from personal experience, it's very easy to consume far too much dope without realising it until a few hours afterwards.

A few years ago now, I foolishly ate many slices of 'space cake' within the space of a few hours. Though one slice probably would have sufficed, because I didn't feel anything straight away, I kept on eating piece after piece until I found myself absolutely wrecked. I eventually collapsed in a heap and awoke over 15 hours later with the worst headache I have ever had in my life. The feeling of grogginess and disorientation must have lasted for at least an additional 36 hours. It was not a fun place to find myself in as back then I was even more socially awkward and anxious than I am right now. I vaguely recall being looked at in horror because my eyes were extremely blood-shot. It must have been obvious for all to see that I was stoned out of my mind. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2017, 7:24 pm

I'll have to look up the California marijuana laws. I wonder how much marijuana you are able to have your possession (I think it's a decent amount, actually).

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2017, 8:02 pm

I can't see why anybody would like the smell.

The smell, to me, is pretty horrible.

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2017, 9:45 pm

For edibles start with a REALLY small dose and wait at LEAST 2 hours before taking more because it can take up to 2 hours to kick in. If you redose before then youll be in for a bad trip.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 6:11 am

kraftiekortie wrote:

Yeah , sometimes it can smell like cat piss. I loved the smell of old school cannabis ( when it was solid and came in blocks ) and I do like the smell of today's super skunks but it's definitely an acquired taste.

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 9:21 am

kraftiekortie wrote:

Depends on the strain. Believe it or not some Cannabis even naturally smells and tastes exactly like blueberries. The variations in the terpenes determine the flavour and smell of each individual strain of cannabis as well as provide their own unique combination of medical properties.

This_Amoeba
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 6:17 pm

JakeASD wrote:
Please exercise caution if you intend to take cannabis as a consumable.

Speaking from personal experience, it's very easy to consume far too much dope without realising it until a few hours afterwards.

A few years ago now, I foolishly ate many slices of 'space cake' within the space of a few hours. Though one slice probably would have sufficed, because I didn't feel anything straight away, I kept on eating piece after piece until I found myself absolutely wrecked. I eventually collapsed in a heap and awoke over 15 hours later with the worst headache I have ever had in my life. The feeling of grogginess and disorientation must have lasted for at least an additional 36 hours. It was not a fun place to find myself in as back then I was even more socially awkward and anxious than I am right now. I vaguely recall being looked at in horror because my eyes were extremely blood-shot. It must have been obvious for all to see that I was stoned out of my mind. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Same happened for me except it was brownies. I didn't think it was working and went to the beach, an hour later it hit me like a slap in the face while I was swimming in the ocean. I was stoned out of my gourd. The most high I've ever been all of the sudden. It was a crowded beach too, and I had rode my bike.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 9:53 pm

...Or, maybe I could just smoke - or otherwise consume - loads of it, zonk myself out it, bandage the disappoinntments and never-weres with THC :(.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 10:08 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...Or, maybe I could just smoke - or otherwise consume - loads of it, zonk myself out it, bandage the disappoinntments and never-weres with THC :(.

You wont OD and die from cannabis but if you havent used it before and just decide to take loads of it in edible form you are going to be in for 8 of the most miserable hours of your life. Use it responsibility. Start really low and go slow, tirate to effect. Only consume more after waiting 2 hours if you are using edibles and only consume more after 30 mins if you are inhaling it or you can easily overdose and have a miserable experience filled with anxiety and paranoia.

This_Amoeba
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 10:14 pm

I think certain strains are supposed to cause less paranoia and anxiety. Maybe indica, but I'm not sure. I know it should be lower in thc and higher in cbd to balance it out.

Victor1985
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Jul 2017, 10:57 pm

I had one sativa strain, misty, and that had a very dreamlike, euphoric high. Very energetic, and that was the single time weed hasn't made me introverted and paranoid.

It was down to the company I was with and the enviroment. Ive had the same exact strain in a different enviroment and had a horrible time. Cannibis is an intensifier

If if I use it, its purely to enjoy music, films, games etc. Its really good for that.

This_Amoeba
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2017, 1:01 pm

Victor1985 wrote:
I had one sativa strain, misty, and that had a very dreamlike, euphoric high. Very energetic, and that was the single time weed hasn't made me introverted and paranoid.

It was down to the company I was with and the enviroment. Ive had the same exact strain in a different enviroment and had a horrible time. Cannibis is an intensifier

If if I use it, its purely to enjoy music, films, games etc. Its really good for that.

Same here., which sucks because the only time I can get a hold of it is from others. I hate smoking with people, especially trapped in a room. I prefer to smoke in a secluded outdoor area, like the woods, or by myself while listening to music

Victor1985
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Jul 2017, 4:07 pm

Yeah I remember trying it in the workplace, I thought it would maybe help me adapt, but I'd say it made me a lot less social, a hell of a lot more wrapped in my own thoughts. Its a very cerebral drug.

sun.flower
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

12 Jul 2017, 4:28 pm

I have never liked any edibles I've tried, but when talking with the people who have made them, they confess they either use the real low grade pot's 'shake' (think powdery versus clumps of buds) and/or hash. Just a terrible buzz.

I like the weed that is considered 'heady' or 'nuggets'. It's very green and tasty, often with hairs and crystals, and is found in nice little bud clumps, moist and tasty. I also like the advice that it might be used like a spice, just a touch here and there...so like two puffs on a weekend and that's it, just to have a little taste. I like it for live music concerts or cleaning house, and my lungs don't like the smoke either, but I've heard there are a bunch of new ways around that...for instance I saw someone use a 'bubbler' which is a pretty handblown glass pipe you can put water in and the smoke passes through the water before you inhale...but it gives a bit too large of a hit if you ask me. And then I guess now too people use little metal straight pipes you can put cannabis oil in (vaping I think it's called?) but again, that's concentrated oil so sounds strong for my taste.

My friend's friend once said to me when I was in "I don't like weed" mode, "Well, it shows you your true self." I think it really can enhance any tendencies you have to go inside yourself, be non-talkative with others, and be nervous/paranoid...it's like your normal stuff times 5...but if you work on your issues and know yourself well, that stuff won't be a surprise.

My best friend says he considers it a 'social drug' and I see his point. Offer a stranger some and it opens a door to friendship, or it can. I also think it can turn into a thing that's like "I'm f*****g weird" and the person next to you follows with "Who cares, I'm f*****g weird too, let's be weird together."