I'm beginning to hate the fact that I'm white

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2017, 5:26 am

K_Kelly wrote:
Before anyone else posts and calls me a self-hating European, it's not so much the fact of being white that I hate, but is that I'm below average or 'ideal' height for European males. I don't feel quite adequate in my racial-social demographic, and I know I may have what sounds like a very dark view of the future and the western world, but a lot of it is true.

It happens in all areas of society, but dating is just one of them. No matter how much individual women may view me as worth, there is ALWAYS going to be a more significant number of single women who will reject me often.

Maybe if you are more strongly more into non-white women (or if you are non-white yourself), are past a certain age (I just want a youthful relationship and enjoy what I can before I hit 40 and everything goes away), or another factor, it may not be as big as a disadvantage to a guy, but if I mostly prefer more fit or attractive European women (and hold a strong favoring to those with roughly "nordic" features like blonde hair and blue eyes) I am expected to be at least 5'9" or above. It's nothing I can ever change. And this is the only physical material existence we have where we are able to experience living with a romantic relationship. There is no evidence that we may have this chance in our next lives.

I was also going to include something else in my vent. I am still afraid of breaking any forum rules of receiving a PM warning, but it's just an opinion, even though it may sound a little harsh or exaggerated.

Well short, dark complexioned women can't help that they are not blonde haired, blue eyed, nordics. So if they wanted to date you, I guess they would be out of luck.

In other news, a rich, handsome, romantic guys won't date me because I'm not a young, sexy, feminine super model, and there's nothing I can do about that.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2017, 6:13 am

Lintar wrote:
If you truly want to be happy, the very first step will be to just switch off all your electronic gadgetry, don't use the internet, and just go for a walk in the sunshine.

But it's so addictive! It takes up all my spare time. :|

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2017, 8:18 am

I happen to think that you're one hot babe, Chronos :heart: