Envision Something Vaguely Original As the Title

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

spazzaroo1996
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Jul 2017, 9:56 pm

Hello, I'm spazzaroo1996. I've managed to complete 21 orbits around the sun, and I live in Birmingham, AL (roll tide). I was diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder when I was 19. All my life, I knew I was different and didn't fit, but didn't know why until then. After years of trying to make friends with NTs (with some success), I felt like I needed more friends on the Spectrum, so that I could talk with people that know what I'm talking about for once. Anyway, my special interests include modernist Literature, oil painting, psychoactive substances (history and biochemistry surrounding them), stringed-instruments, percussive instruments, and outdoor activities.

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2017, 6:48 am

On my behalf, welcome to WP. :)

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2017, 7:25 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D

Victor1985
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Jul 2017, 4:05 pm

Hi I'm also new. For me, I put myself out there relentlessly til the age of 23, I'd get on, really get on well, with probably 2 or 3 people out of every hundred. Thats a pretty poor ratio. It wasn't working.

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2017, 3:45 pm

Vaguely original greetings! I've been here about a year- I'm not the most socialable of WP-ers, but it's been good. There's plenty of people I can relate to on here, and we're varied enough I feel less confused about not matching the diagnostic criterea and all the well-known stereotypes...