Page 2 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

MarissaKay
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Nov 2017, 6:33 am

Kiki1256 wrote:
It's harder to be attractive when you're female. Guys just have to be clean and have basic social skills. Girls have to be clean, well-dressed, blessed with nice facial features (like you can control genetics), socially savvy, and who knows what else. Unless you're genetically blessed, as in skinny with perfect facial features, you have to take meticulous care of your appearance, which I haven't been doing lately--and I've reaped the consequences. I'm no longer the pretty girl I was a few years ago. I wish I didn't have to walk around and worry about people judging me the moment I stepped out the door. Then again, maybe I'm just being hard on myself.

I know I should just lose some weight, start blow-drying my hair, wear makeup, and dress for style instead of comfort, but I've been stressed and sad lately and it's HARD! Amazing how stressful times can make you less attractive. Freshman year of college sucks.

I feel like I'm reading something I would've written two years ago! I'm so sorry you're going through a stressful time. :( It'll get better, though- take it from someone who's totally been there.

MidnightMoon
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2017, 6:06 pm

I don't, because I believe there's no such thing as male privilege, white privilege, Christian privilege, or any other privilege you want to get into.

Why yes, I am a conservative.