Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Cometdog
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Jul 2017, 8:37 am

Hi! I'm not new here but I'm just now starting to post. I am getting ready to go to grad school, and I was hoping to find some "older" students who could give some support or advice. I have been wanting to connect with others on the spectrum after a lifetime of trying (yet failing) to fit in with never really understanding why. I have recently sought a diagnosis, but I have run into a lot of trouble. People really don't seem to care about it if you've made it this far without one.

I am interested in many things like literature, writing, history, and art. I love to go to museums with my kids. I also love soapmaking and would have considered it one of my special interests at the time that I was making a lot of it. I hope to get to know some people and lend some support or an ear to anyone who needs it. Great to be here! I just got finished reading The Obelisk Gate by N. K. Jemison, which was the second in the series. I would recommend it to you if you like geology, sci-fi or fantasy. This series seems to combine all these elements. That's all for now. Take care!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 6:31 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)