Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

questor
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2017, 2:53 pm

I am a lifelong IBS sufferer. It is mostly sluggish bowels, and sometimes constipation. Diarrhea happens sometimes too, but more often, I will have loose bowels, followed by sluggish and straining bowels in the same bathroom visit. Yes, you can be constipated and diarrhetic at the same time. I have also always had a tendency to acid stomach, and I have a kink in my bowel. Fortunately, the kink is not a total blockage. However, all these things combined to cause hemorrhoids and colonic inertia. Colonic Inertia is when the bowel muscles get worn out from too much straining, so that causes things to be even more sluggish. What fun.

The latest bathroom joy, is that for the past couple of days, I've noticed what looks like internal body tissue in the toilet after I am done pooping. It's not toilet paper, as I use wet wipes instead, because of my hemorrhoids. A really close look today was proof enough that it is some sort of bodily tissue. I looked it up online. I found a number of entries from others with a similar situation who were also looking for answers, but no info from any medical sources giving a possible explanation for this. Some of this tissue was in the form of crumpled or wrinkled "paper", and others were in the form of hollow tube-like forms.

Although there was blood in the toilet, there almost always is, because of my hemorrhoids, and there was no more than usual each time this tissue stuff was present, so I don't think that was related to this new thing.

Anyone here had this sort of thing with body tissue in the poop happen, and if so, have you ever found out what it means/is?

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2017, 4:32 pm

Could be worms.