There is only one reason why Trump won the election

Page 1 of 7 [ 110 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2017, 9:22 pm

The only reason why Donald Trump won the the election is because 306 out of 538 electors voted for him. Period, end of story.

So the question is, is there any evidence whatsoever that those 306 were influenced in any way by anything Russia did?

The answer is, no.

I feel like I'm the only person on earth who's figured that out.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2017, 4:00 am

For the most part the electors voted the way the plurality of voters in their state wanted them to.
So the question is did the Ruskies influence enough voters in the deciding states?

My view is that a most they were a minor factor because they solidified a negative view most had of Clintion. The biggest factor in the election was the Dems nominating Hillary.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2017, 3:12 pm

EzraS wrote:
The only reason why Donald Trump won the the election is because 306 out of 538 electors voted for him. So the question is, is there any evidence whatsoever that those 306 were influenced in any way by anything Russia did?

No, that's NOT the only way he got elected----as ASPartOfMe said, most of the electors voted-for the person whom their state's residents wanted; so, now we're talking in terms of 180 (+/-) million people (I've read that, like, 60 percent [+/-] of Americans voted) and I feel that GREATLY widens the margin that people could've been influenced (for example, by believing what was reported about the Russians hacking DNC email accounts, and giving those emails to WikiLeaks).

'Course, IMO, other reasons include that he didn't care how he talked, and people found that refreshing----and, that Hillary made bad choices in deciding what states she wouldn't visit.

As for concrete evidence: As much as I hate to say it, I don't think we've seen, any----the intelligence community says there is, but I don't feel like the PUBLIC has been offered anything, concrete (just alot of articles, citing "un-named resources", etc.). I said "I hate to say it", cuz I would LOVE for it to be proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the Russians had something to do with it, and having them swing for it; because, as I've said, before, I don't trust 'em (including that friggin' so-called "government lawyer", that requested that meeting with DJT, Jr.)! !

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2017, 7:56 pm

The Reason? So we'd have a good reason to add to Mount Rushmore.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2017, 8:07 pm

the_phoenix wrote:
The Reason? So we'd have a good reason to add to Mount Rushmore.

Eww. No.

Mount Rushmore is an eyesore in my opinion. I don't like it.

We should have left nature's beauty alone. Carving human faces into that mountain helped nobody.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2017, 8:13 pm

Well, the idea seems to be catching on fast on Twitter:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 12:48 am

the_phoenix wrote:

I'll know where to plant the dynamite. :twisted:

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 12:49 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:

Shove it up Trump's ass.
Instant bacon!

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 1:01 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:

Shove it up Trump's ass.
Instant bacon!

Indeed!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 5:28 am

Trump's 12 year reign will be supreme and all your tears are delicious muhahaha. I'm not that much of a Trump fan, but neither do I despise the man.

I heard someone on KIRO radio make a good point. He said, what about all the republicans in the house and senate, is russia responsible for that too?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 6:17 am

I happen to like Mount Rushmore.

I doubt that Phoenix actually believes that Trunp will rise to the level of the men already there lol

Why not put Martin Luther King, or Rosa Parks, onto that spot on the mountain?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 6:45 am

It will be a while. They're still carving Crazy Horse.

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 10:09 am

EzraS wrote:
Trump's 12 year reign will be supreme and all your tears are delicious muhahaha. I'm not that much of a Trump fan, but neither do I despise the man.

I heard someone on KIRO radio make a good point. He said, what about all the republicans in the house and senate, is russia responsible for that too?

Except for the fact he's term limited to 2 terms (8 years) by the 22nd amendment, and at his age and living habits will probably not be alive in 8 years.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 10:23 am

Aristophanes wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Except for the fact he's term limited to 2 terms (8 years) by the 22nd amendment, and at his age and living habits will probably not be alive in 8 years.

I know. That was just a bit of satire. I do that sometimes. But I could see him trying to push for that, after he pardons himself. Off the top of my head I believe the 22nd amendment was passed after FDR completed a 3 term presidency. And Trump's hippie doctor said he's in spectacular health https://www.theatlantic.com/health/arch ... cs/497840/

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 10:54 am

EzraS wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I know. That was just a bit of satire. I do that sometimes. But I could see him trying to push for that, after he pardons himself. Off the top of my head I believe the 22nd amendment was passed after FDR completed a 3 term presidency. And Trump's hippie doctor said he's in spectacular health https://www.theatlantic.com/health/arch ... cs/497840/

3.25 terms, and I could care less what the mad scientist from Area 52 in Independence Day has to say about his health. The KFC and burger/fries diet says all I need to know about his health. I mean really Ezra, does Trump seem like the type of person that takes advice from medical professionals, or anyone for that matter?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 11:11 am

Aristophanes wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:
EzraS wrote:

3.25 terms, and I could care less what the mad scientist from Area 52 in Independence Day has to say about his health. The KFC and burger/fries diet says all I need to know about his health. I mean really Ezra, does Trump seem like the type of person that takes advice from medical professionals, or anyone for that matter?

Absolutely. I mean look at how much Ivanka has changed his behavior.