Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

tahwwhat
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Jul 2017, 4:31 am

Since I discovered my difference, my new special interest is in AS and HFA, of course :) I started a youtube channel so I could help spread awareness and communicate some of the stuff I've learned over the years living as an undiagnosed aspie.

If you're interested in what I have to offer, just look up the user "Lezzbro" on youtube. I hope you enjoy and find my videos helpful! Any comments and critiques are welcome, and if you have any other youtubers or blogs to suggest that you think I might enjoy, please share!

I'm so stoked to finally know who I really am, and to get involved in the community and help support my peers on the spectrum, and spread awareness so we all get the fair and respectful treatment that we deserve as human beings. If any of you ever wants someone to talk to, shoot me a message. I love to lend a listening ear and support whenever I can.

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2017, 8:13 am

Very fascinating channel (: I will subscribe

GreenAsparagus
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

30 Jul 2017, 5:48 pm

For convenience's sake, have a link: https://www.youtube.com/user/TAHWWHAT

ErwinNL
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Aug 2017, 9:15 am

Really brave and honest, please continue making these videos because your are doing great and its super interesting.