Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2017, 12:44 pm

It seems like more will come out about him. He seems worth discussing now, after his threatening and enraged emails were made public. He seems to indicate that he had used Lexus or some other type of restricted legal search in order to find information about the guy who wrote him the critical email. I feel fairly sure that using those tools to find someone for vindictive personal reasons is illegal, or at least grounds for disbarment.

http://www.teenvogue.com/story/trump-la ... -woke-list

Quote:
According to emails obtained by ProPublica, a civilian emailed Trump's personal lawyer Marc Kasowitz telling him to resign from his position after reading a story that Kasowitz would not seek security clearance and could have trouble obtaining it if he did. Kasowitz replied to the email with threats, including one that said “I’m on you now. You are f*****g with me now [sic] Let’s see who you are Watch your back, btch.” Kasowitz's emails escalated from there.