Chechnya's President Denies Persecuting Gay Men

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2017, 2:09 pm

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/chechnya-president-denies-persecution-gay-men-article-1.3329157

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2017, 7:18 pm

Quote:
“We don’t have those kinds of people here,” Chechen President and MMA fighter Ramzan Kadyrov told HBO’s “Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel” in an interview set to air Tuesday. “We don’t have any gays.”

We more than often b***h about being autistic in an NT world. I can not imagine how uncomfortable and scary being LBGTQ in Chechnya is. Trump thinks we are the result of vaccines and horrible epidemic, that is more than bad, but at least he does not deny we exist.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 1:34 am

Chechyna is a backwards former Soviet state with islam as the majority religion

The comments are reflective of despot leaders in many middle eastern countries

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm

What's truly sinister about the denial of gay men in Chechnya is that it's intended to be a self-fulfilling prophecy. The Chechen strongman intends to make claims that his country lacks gay men true, and will have the corpses to prove it.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 10:12 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
What's truly sinister about the denial of gay men in Chechnya is that it's intended to be a self-fulfilling prophecy. The Chechen strongman intends to make claims that his country lacks gay men true, and will have the corpses to prove it.

Yes I think that's what he's trying to convey. His people obviously receptive to this message