Another phone - + glasses - stolen:-(

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2017, 6:47 pm

Yesterday, I had another phone stolen (I presume) from me - FROM MY BACKPACK! :( - along with a pair of Foster Grant glasses, my " second " pair (I took the " first " pair from my pocket and demoted it to backpack level, so I still have glasses.). It was not stolen from the shelter, I believe, it was from the pack in-between just after leaving my workers' offices and checking my pack once I got to my bunk at the shelter, I would presume that someone went over to the pack when I had it off and my back was turned to it and ran their grimmy nasty paw inside it, where the phone was INSIDE the pack, inside of a bag inside of that pack (where the glasses were to, IIRC,) and took both - I found the case that the glasses were in at the bottom of my pack, that would seem to back that reconstruction idea up.
WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW? I am now at a library, I can do some computer use there - But it is not being able to do it on my own phone, with wi-fi available in a lot of places!
This is the THIRD, at least, phone I have had go bye-bye on me this year - There was the recent one stolen from the shelter, and one stolen from my HOSPITAL BED a ways ago . Adding onto the $400 or so cash I have also lost recently, these 3 phones and the Grants come to SEVEN HUNDRED DOLLARS or so, that I have had go bye-bye from me :cry:.
If some of you are inclined to think, " It;s your fault because you were careless " - No, I don't think so. Imentioned being inside the pack, the hospital one was in my bed as I lay sleeping (It would have had to have been a hospital employee whom did it.), the shelter one had been left at a supposedly safe charging spot - You can't stop a determined enough feat.
They were all at least fairly cheap models, I've never had an I-Phone and I don't want one or any Apple, the minutes plan was the majority of the expense for them.
I had experienced a definite forward leap in the possibility of going to CCSF here, but now :( , without any device of my own to call and check messages mode easily, I don't know what will happen to the CCSF chance in the smartphone's lack now.
Seven hundred dollars.
I can't replace it with another C-not Cricket next week, I have a very important standing expen
se coming up next week (which will itsel
f be extra expensi
ve)...

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2017, 12:07 am

Sorry you keep getting bad luck, you deserve good luck.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2017, 6:32 pm

...If I added the clothes I've lost/more, it would be even more than $700 :( :? :cry: .
The standing expense is (Oooh, I'm so virtuous - Howevvs, 'tis true, so...) buying my brotyher his birthday present, + a card. I buy the former via (Oooh, how uncool :? ...) sending him a books/CDs/whatnot via Amazon or Walmart...I do, personally, sign & send him a greeting card myself.
I buy the present via card - However :cry: , that fuck-up with my Green Dot card means I'll have to get a new card of this sort from another company (I hope I CAN:-l.), paying the initial purchase of it, and initial (If they are higher) load-up fees...

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!