Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 6:26 pm

This morning, I put my one buttoned shirt & tie on, and was going to go to the Episcopal church I've gone to (and had the theft at last week- :() but, after falling a trifle behind in time kind of decided that walking uphill to get to it was more strain than I wanted, and, having gone there last week, a tend/ed to feel like it almost would be committing myself too much to go two consecutive weeks, and felt both a little guilty that I planned to bring up in requests the stolen phone and the cash I had stolen there, not not mentioning that it was stolen there, and felt semi-" should I go for the meal ? " (post-service), which is a light " church tea " kind of lunch - and, I decided I'd go to that " Homeless Church " I've been to before, which also gives a meal post-service - more a " full " meal - But, it looks now like riding many many blocks to get to it, reLLY, THE ONE LEFT IS AT THE bAY bRIDGE AT %;45 pm OR SO AND IF i LEAVE THIS LIBRARY IN THE 50?? BLOCK OF mISSION sTREET, i DON'T KNOW HOW LONG IT WOULD TAKEME TO GET THERE BY BUS, OVER THE MANY MANY BLOCKS TO THE bAY bRIDGE (LOOK IT UP)...(I don't have time to re-type my " keys didn't shift " miscapitalizing above.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

17 Jul 2017, 12:19 pm

If you're in San Francisco, don't you qualify to be part of the mayor's new homeless initiative (see below from Wikipedia):
Homelessness

In 2016, Mayor Lee announced San Francisco's new Department of Homelessness and Supportive Housing and appointed Jeff Kositsky as director. The department is expected to launch on July 1, 2016 with a goal to "help homeless residents permanently exit the streets and move into housing and services."[18] The Department of Homelessness and Supportive Housing will help achieve Mayor Lee’s goal to help at least 8,000 people out of homelessness.[18]

You should find out more about this as it might solve some of your issues?

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 7:35 pm

...It was the 4000, not 5000, block, correcting myself.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2017, 6:21 pm

...I didn't go to church to-day either - I went to lunch, and to the Main Library (and I can get computer time there after all ~ it's nearer :) ) for computer time. This proves that my stomach, and the computer, are my Gods? :twisted: Oh, guilt, guilt, guilt :mrgreen: .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2017, 5:10 pm

...I ended up not going to-day either, despite setting out to :(. Boiling it down, a major major factor was that, with the servise at 10:15 AM, at 9:50 AM I was still walking down the hill and a few blocks away from Market Street, itself a block up from where the bus into the Mission neighborhood, where the church is.
Also, my feet, now bandaged essentially fully, have a little bit of a " walking on pebbles " feeling to them (Don't tell Bamm Bamm! :mrgreen: ) - maybe just a little, but...
I headed out the door of the shelter at 9:00 to 9:15. I'm telling myself I'll get to that Homeless Church, a different denomination, at - 3:30? I am at that library in the 4000 block of the Mission now.