Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

DoritoSJ
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Jul 2017, 9:11 pm

Hi there, from Canada. I was diagnosed with Aspergers (very mild) and ADHD when I was little, but I am not very comfortable talking about my diagnoses and I'm not 100% accepting of them. I think I may have something else. I am somehow social and extroverted, I would love to talk to someone in PM (not for dating reasons). I'm also 15 (nothing personal here!). I do have a sense of humor and luckily I am very smart so I know lots of stuff and I can mostly understand NT people and social aspects of daily life,.

I am interested in arts, drawing, memes, the internet, music, languages, cultures, world affairs, science, genetics, biology, socializing and more. I tend to think very deeply and abstractly, and I am very accepting of change. I do however have some quirks, and it's pretty much visible in the content I make or watch (for example, Angry German Kid parodies and GoAnimate "grounded" videos), and I stim a lot and have an annoying habit of copying what certain people say. I tend to act younger/older than my age.

Y a-t-il des gens qui parlent français ici? (Anyone speaks French here?)

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 10:51 pm

I totally get how you don't accept your diagnoses, I think... I don't believe in diagnosing people because it causes more harm than good... people will do things like think of real-but-not-yours or imagined-but-not-yours AS traits that you don't have when they think of you, and get and give others the wrong idea of you.

I'm from Canada too... Montreal! I'm 29 and female. Welcome to WP! :D

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2017, 7:25 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)