Satanism, Christianity, and the Scientology hoax

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

FutureIsAS
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

17 Jul 2017, 12:32 am

As per the request of jrjones9933, I am posting this thread to discuss this issue in depth.

FutureIsAS wrote:
I actually consider myself a Spiritual Satanist and I hold similar beliefs. I do believe that there is a glimmer of truth to the whole "Satanic conspiracy" nonsense. However I also believe that most of the conspiracies are attempts to mislead in and of themselves. The biggest weakness of Satanism is that it is indifferent, for better or for worse. It essentially tells people they can live their lives how they want without restrictions. Scientology, with it's "positive thinking" and it's frothing hatred for "negative people" is like a lot more closed minded version of Satanism and I believe it to actually be a "Christian" scam. Christianity, on the other hand, has some great wisdom in noting the multitude of reasons why we are all imperfect, though I think a lot of it's followers are too self-critical in that they see repentance to mean being ashamed of yourself instead of simply feeling guilty about what is perceived as wrong. Add it all up and what you get is a pseudoargument between two factions of narcissists that ultimately leads to their own self-destruction over their own perceived sense of social superiority. So, in a sense, a lot of what we get on a daily basis... infected down to any last hobby we may potentially practice... really is a globalist conspiracy. I'm not saying it is morally defensible to perpetuate an artificial Armageddon, but considering they are going after the narcissists, who is in any position to try and stop it, let alone be able to, especially at this point. Our community would particularly benefit on an evolutionary scale from the ultimate and inevitable success of such a scam, as well.

The really creepy part about this is that, upon studying the three religions in addition to human psychology and human history from a humanities perspective, there is actually a ton of evidence to support this hypothesis. Some of these things include how the original gods, likely referring to the Greek gods, were likely banished as "demons". There are many phenomena of the Trojan War and other aspects of Greek culture which remain as unexplainable events that are evidenced to have actually taken place. The manipulation of Historical Jesus to his crucifixion by the Roman Empire that eventually led to it's downfall is another suspect thing. Also, while the Old Testament is obviously far from literal, another thing I look at is Akhenaten's cruel abuses of power in Ancient Egypt that greatly disturbed the social order and how a lot of "Christians" worship him as having potentially been Moses with evidence to support the claim. Again, I see Christianity, at least how it is commonly practiced, as more of a self-fulfilling prophecy than a healthy religious belief system. I also consider the donation of 10% of a person's income to the church of scientology to be a metaphor for the selling of one's soul for fame, considering that Spiritual Satanism makes note of how the rich destroy the lives of the masses by retaining the wisdom of Satan for themselves when Spiritual Satanism merely preaches that we are all gods in control of our own lives without restriction.
I think I've covered most of what I interpreted of the religion here, but I'll post a link to the summary of the religion and cover my interpretation in bullet-point form going from top to bottom.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... IONAL.html

-I'm not sure I believe in an "afterlife", per se, but I do believe in Carl Jung's collective unconscious and, when put in consideration with some other issues, the idea of death leading to a state of lucidity and not a literal afterlife, makes the idea seem a lot more credible and a lot less supernatural.
-Science clashes with the Old Testament on multiple accounts and lends to the notion of it being figurative rather than literal.
-This is one thing I disagree with. Jesus was most certainly NOT fictitious, but most accounts of him are unverifiable. All that can truly be verified are his teachings and his crucifixion by the Roman Empire. The rest is open for one's own personal discretion.
-Things being based off of other religions is a common place practice in the field of the humanities. If Jesus was truly manipulated by the Roman Empire in a way that eventually led to its downfall (an almost certain scenario), then Christianity itself would almost certainly also be a scam
-Financial enslavement rings true to the very nature of capitalism and turns the masses against each other in a highly competitive atmosphere that is detrimental to the physical and mental health of the masses. Neoliberalism is even worse as it puts an emphasis on social competitiveness which enables the narcissism and racism of White liberals who only care about diversity when it benefits them personally instead of emphasizing collaborative morality.
-As I mentioned in my post above, I disagree with this point as well, in that I don't see Christianity as a scam if it is interpreted correctly. After all, one similarity this religion has with the ultimate goal of Christianity is that it sees us as all having the potential to be gods. With "street smarts" becoming slowly obsolete with all wisdom becoming public common knowledge, our community ultimately benefits. Neoliberalism is effectively declawed and the religious elite's wet dream of seeing us denied a seat at God's table to the benefit of their greed is condemned to the Lake of Fire.
-Also as I mentioned earlier, the select few who have these "occult powers" are taught by Scientology, which gives them Satan's wisdom, which is normally free to all, at a price and teaches spiritual unhealth by encouraging hatred of those perceived as negative (again, a metaphor for selling one's soul)
-Akhenaten = Moses. A destructive force of the social order creating a deep-seated dissatisfaction for the elite. Again, Christianity is more prophetic than actively healthy as a belief system.
-Once again, the original gods were the Greek gods for the reasons stated. It is also worth noting that they were the closest to man in that, like them, they were all imperfect and had their own strengths and weaknesses, emphasizing collaborative morality as it once was and once again will be.
-Again, the Hollywood elite and scientologists are mainly described here, misleading the public either intentionally, involuntarily, or by coercion. "Street smarts" becoming common knowledge to the average person, again, declaws neoliberalism to our benefit as a community.
-Even in Christianity, the "Lake of Fire" is not literal. The fiery spirit Kundalini mentioned toward the end of this blog is also not literal. It represents the most genuine parts of the spirit (this isn't the adult forum... come to your own conclusion about what that means) which can be very alienating to one who is actively spiritually oppressed, such as the religious elite attempt with our community. Our heightened sensitivity to stimuli also makes things challenging... but it can also help us embrace and become aware of ourselves in the truest sense of the word. Those who can take the heat will have the most enriching "afterlife".

Jesus is our savior, but I found that out through Satanism. Remember that he is also technically a god according to the rules of Satanism.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2017, 6:42 am

It would take too long to go over your theories on economics, the history of Christianity, and particularly the Greek gods in one post so I'll save that maybe for another time.

I think one of the important things to know about L Ron Hubbard is that he was an eclectic scam-artist who picked up bits and pieces of all kinds of things from all over the place and then combined them with his science fiction work. With respect to his time with Jack Parsons and Marjorie Cameron there is a good possibility that he ripped off a lot of his ideas from the various yogic systems and at least saw them in application - combined with western esotericism - with respect to Jack's practices based (at least loosely) on Aleister Crowley's reworking of the Hermetic Golden Dawn system.

Also, if it's not too much trouble, can you clarify what you mean by Satanism? A couple different models - Laveyan 'be practical' or Gnostic Luciferianism come to mind and I'm not sure whether you're more to one side, taking some combo of both, or pulling in additional concepts.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2017, 11:57 pm

FutureIsAS wrote:
-Akhenaten = Moses.

Yes, the two characters apparently lived at the same time in history, and it surely cannot just be a co-incidence that both Moses and Akhenaten are believed to have been the very first to promote monotheism in the face of stiff opposition from the polytheistic majority.

FutureIsAS wrote:
-Even in Christianity, the "Lake of Fire" is not literal.

I also don't take the "Lake of Fire" literally; there is far too much evidence within the Bible that supports the idea that it symbolises complete and permanent oblivion, from which there can be no return. The 'traditional' concept of Hell just doesn't make any sense, on any level (ex. an eternity of pain and suffering for the simple 'crime' of having lived a life that wasn't in conformity to all the precepts laid out in a collection of books that is often confusing and contradictory, and therefore open to various interpretations). Just like the Trinity concept, the belief in an afterlife wasn't accepted by the Jews who compiled what we now call the Old Testament.

FutureIsAS wrote:
Jesus is our savior, but I found that out through Satanism. Remember that he is also technically a god according to the rules of Satanism.

2 Corinthians 6:15 - "What harmony is there between Christ and Belial?"

FutureIsAS
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

18 Jul 2017, 1:30 am

Lintar wrote:
2 Corinthians 6:15 - "What harmony is there between Christ and Belial?"
Between Christ and a wicked demon? Probably none. Jesus made it crystal clear that he did not rely on the powers of Satan to cast him out. However, if Jesus was able to descend into Hell (likely to the Kundalini spirit) peacefully after the crucifixion to show Adam and Eve, amongst other sinners the error of their ways, then it shows that Hell, itself, is another story. Additionally, this actually reminded me of another good point I made once in the past as I was typing this. According to scripture, Jesus was strongly implied to have been born a godhead to the Virgin Mary. This reminds me of a lot of stories in Ancient Greece surrounding Zeus impregnating random women. Not to mention the plethora of similarities in personality between him and YHWH.

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 12:51 am

FutureIsAS wrote:
According to scripture, Jesus was strongly implied to have been born a godhead to the Virgin Mary. This reminds me of a lot of stories in Ancient Greece surrounding Zeus impregnating random women. Not to mention the plethora of similarities in personality between him and YHWH.

No, that is just not true. Which "scripture" did you find this in?