Post a random fact about yourself.

Page 7 of 26 [ 401 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 26  Next

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2017, 10:23 pm

I'm learning how to play the guitar.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

ScarletIbis
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Aug 2017, 11:18 pm

I ABHOR mayonnaise! I can't look at it; I can't touch it. If me eating one spoonful of mayonnaise would solve all my problems, past, present, future, I wouldn't even think about it. NO NO and just NO

Feel free to message me if you want

Please understand that everything I write should be read with a grain of salt because I frequently adjust my views based on new information (just read a description of INTP that should explain better than I)

ScarletIbis
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Aug 2017, 11:27 pm

300series wrote:
I have a very acute sense of smell & hearing.

Someone beat me to my fact :roll: JK. I hear the fly buzzing in the other room before I hear the conversation in front of me, and I smell more unpleasant things in one day than I have smelled good things in a year. I think my sense of smell hate the world and interprets everything negatively.LOL

Please understand that everything I write should be read with a grain of salt because I frequently adjust my views based on new information (just read a description of INTP that should explain better than I)

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2017, 11:53 pm

ScarletIbis wrote:
I ABHOR mayonnaise! I can't look at it; I can't touch it. If me eating one spoonful of mayonnaise would solve all my problems, past, present, future, I wouldn't even think about it. NO NO and just NO

Me too. I can't swallow it no matter how hard I try, I just end up gagging. The smell is nauseating, too - I don't like when other people are eating something with mayonnaise near me because it smells so gross.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.

ScarletIbis
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Aug 2017, 6:50 am

dragonsanddemons wrote:
ScarletIbis wrote:

Me too. I can't swallow it no matter how hard I try, I just end up gagging. The smell is nauseating, too - I don't like when other people are eating something with mayonnaise near me because it smells so gross.

Definitely, I hate when I are sitting between two people that are eating it and I just have to leave because I want to keep my food in my stomach.
Also I hate that quality it has to change to a clearish, greasy, fatty looking color at room temperature. Ugh :eew:

ScarletIbis
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Aug 2017, 6:56 am

awkward facepalm wrote:
i have never seen blonde/or redhead humans in real life. yes in my whole life, not even once.. i see that only on tv and online.

I am a redhead, every other person in my family has some form of red hair

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

15 Aug 2017, 9:48 am

I'm an indestructible Aspiedistra!

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

300series
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 11:24 am

ScarletIbis wrote:
dragonsanddemons wrote:
ScarletIbis wrote:

Definitely, I hate when I are sitting between two people that are eating it and I just have to leave because I want to keep my food in my stomach.
Also I hate that quality it has to change to a clearish, greasy, fatty looking color at room temperature. Ugh :eew:

I am exactly the same way! You both beat me to my next random fact about myself. I find mayonnaise absolutely loathsome! I do not even want to look at mayonnaise, or even think about it. Just looking at it, smelling it, or touching it makes me nauseous & makes me lose my appetite. No thank you!

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 6:33 pm

I seriously, honestly believe I have the soul of a dragon, and I like to talk as if I have the body of one, too.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 6:42 pm

awkward facepalm wrote:
i have never seen blonde/or redhead humans in real life. yes in my whole life, not even once.. i see that only on tv and online.

So am I. :lol:
Though I've seen blondes for about 3 separated times or so. They're foreigners. It was a rare sight to see and meet.

Granted, I'm in Asia.
And one of my godmothers is American and I haven't seen her for past a decade now.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 6:47 pm

When I was around 10 or 11 I tore up a bible because my brother and his friends tricked me into thinking I was possessed. At the time I didn't have any friends so I followed my older brother around and he didn't like that very much. His trick worked because I stopped following him around.

300series
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 8:40 pm

I DETEST coffee & all alcoholic beverages. I have never tried any of them, and I refuse to try them. The smells of them gross me out, and they make people act stupid.

ScarletIbis
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Aug 2017, 9:36 pm

300series wrote:
I DETEST coffee & all alcoholic beverages. I have never tried any of them, and I refuse to try them. The smells of them gross me out, and they make people act stupid.

I don't really hate coffee, but I can definitely relate to the hatred of alcohol. The smell of any alcoholic beverage makes me gag and wonder how people drink that. I also hate the smell of Monster energy drinks. Besides the fact that alcohol is the source of most of the world's problems, I will never drink a drop even if it didn't smell awful. It has ruined too many people close to me.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 9:38 pm

Add me to the coffee and alcohol haters club.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2017, 1:48 am

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2017, 9:29 am

I am a fellow member of the mayonnaise-hating club. It feels so gross and slimy in my mouth.

I like coffee but, if it's too strong, it gives me a headache and an upset stomach.

I like wine, but I limit myself to one glass per day. Otherwise, I can't sleep well.