Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2017, 1:38 pm

Easy Question: Who do Western leaders side with Saudi Arabia? Republicans do it. Democrats do it. Even the prime minister of Canada does it.
Obvious Answer: The Saudi oil industry has been bribing our leaders.

Don't be fooled. King Salman is a monster. He is far worse than Saddam Hussein ever was.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2017, 3:12 pm

We should have assassinated the entire royal family after 9/11 but of course, it did not happen because of the 30-year business relationship between the Bush and Bin Ladin and families. All the Bin Ladin family members in the US were sent home in the weeks after 9/11 with little questioning if any questioning and it's been downhill ever since. Maybe Trump finally did something about it. But he still is giving the ENEMY all sorts of weapons.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2017, 3:27 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
We should have assassinated the entire royal family after 9/11 but of course, it did not happen because of the 30-year business relationship between the Bush and Bin Ladin and families. All the Bin Ladin family members in the US were sent home in the weeks after 9/11 with little questioning if any questioning and it's been downhill ever since. Maybe Trump finally did something about it. But he still is giving the ENEMY all sorts of weapons.

Yep. Congrads on being so woke.

Newbies Read This: Billionaires basically control our government through bribery and lobbying. The US military works for corporate interests because the US government works for corporate interests.

Arguing about "What type of foreign policy is best?" is basically pointless at this point, since we aren't even the ones in control. All of our political debates will essentially be pointless until we pry the US government from corporate hands.

Drake
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2017, 6:54 pm

It's cheaper to buy their oil and ally with them than to take it by force. It's just that simple. So the pantomime continues. If they ever run out, or the West finds a way to not need Saudi oil, they will be nothing to us.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2017, 7:23 pm

Drake wrote:
It's cheaper to buy their oil and ally with them than to take it by force. It's just that simple. So the pantomime continues. If they ever run out, or the West finds a way to not need Saudi oil, they will be nothing to us.

Why not just switch to alternative fuel sources?

I'll tell you why. The oil companies have more money, so they make the rules.

We seriously need to put the West under democratic control.

Hell ... Nearly every "democratic" country on the planet is actually under plutocratic control. This movement needs to be global.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2017, 2:38 pm

Saudi police arrest woman who wore miniskirt in online video

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 11:15 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:

Forget about being able to bear arms in Saudi Arabia, they're fighting for the right to bar legs! :lol:

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 3:13 am

Saudi Arabia Releases Woman Arrested for Wearing Skirt in Public

International pressure worked in this case. It should be used on them more often.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 5:27 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Saudi Arabia Releases Woman Arrested for Wearing Skirt in Public

International pressure worked in this case. It should be used on them more often.

Free to bare her thighs!

Sandwichpowers
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Jul 2017, 5:56 pm

The globalist agenda isn't partisan, the corporate elite are beyond that. They just manipulate the world to whatever suits them at the time. Two countries throw homosexuals off buildings, but one of them won't give us oil. We're friends with the one that does, but oh no, the other guys are evil terrorists with backwards values who need to be eradicated. Look at every war the US has been involved in since WWII and every single one is based on an economic incentive. Communists don't make us money. Terrorists don't make us money.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 6:14 pm

Well....

One thing is for sure.

We are allies with Saudi Arabia for no other reason than....Saudi Arabia is so freedom loving, and so democratic! Just one big shinning beacon of liberty! And oil has nothing to do with it.

But sarcasm aside. Iran is a threat to Israel. But Saudi Arabia is tacitly allied to Israel. So we support the Saudies in their chess game against Iran even though both SA and Iran support terrorism, and despite the fact that Iran at least pretends to be democratic (the first indigeneous Democracy in the Muslim Middle East since Turkey) and SA is a middle ages style dictatorial monarchy that beheads people.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 6:40 pm

Sandwichpowers wrote:
The globalist agenda isn't partisan, the corporate elite are beyond that. They just manipulate the world to whatever suits them at the time. Two countries throw homosexuals off buildings, but one of them won't give us oil. We're friends with the one that does, but oh no, the other guys are evil terrorists with backwards values who need to be eradicated. Look at every war the US has been involved in since WWII and every single one is based on an economic incentive. Communists don't make us money. Terrorists don't make us money.

This is the stuff that they never teach you in high school history/civics classes.

Whatever. The School of Revolution gives you an A+.

Sandwichpowers
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Jul 2017, 1:16 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Sandwichpowers wrote:

This is the stuff that they never teach you in high school history/civics classes.

Whatever. The School of Revolution gives you an A+.

Because education (like everything else) is also controlled by lobbyists. Private universities, even, are just a huge scam to push generation upon generation into deeper debt, so we have no chance of escaping slavery to the corporate elite, while also brainwashing the youth with degenerate globalist ideals. But that's a rant for another day. Bottom line is, do what I do and plan on doing after high school. Teach yourself as much as you can through books and the Internet because society isn't going to give you any meaningful education. Live a minimalist life off-grid, become entirely self-dependent, have plenty of kids so a few more people in the world can live lives free of eternal misery. You can't beat the system, the only realistic thing to do about it is to not contribute to it.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 3:46 pm

http://ahtribune.com/world/north-africa-south-west-asia/1798-zarif-saudi-94.html

This is what happens when we let billionaires control the government.

If we were truly democratic, we wouldn't be dealing with Saudi scum.