what comes after dating sites?

Page 3 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

PeanutButterFred
Butterfly
Butterfly

20 Jul 2017, 10:00 am

boofle wrote:
PeanutButterFred wrote:
I said feminist cuck because anyone who hears "I want girlfriend" and "I don't know how" and thinks "wow he thinks he is entitled" is obviously someone who has bought into third wave feminism and it throwing away common sense in favor of being offended on a woman's behalf. Thus, feminist cuck. If he, or any of you, have a problem with that, then you should start thinking and stop... whatever it is you're doing.

That hole you're digging must be taxing, would you like keys to the JCB instead?

And there's another opinion that means nothing to me. Jeez, the word entitlement sure does bring out the crazies, doesn't it?

Aaron Rhodes
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Jul 2017, 10:28 am

PeanutButterFred wrote:
I just want to put no effort into any of this.

Thank you for openly admitting that. I think that's all anyone reading this thread needs to know about the OP.

And also, throwing out opinions because you don't like them really speaks to the kind of person you are. I believe a mod should pay a visit to this thread and determine if there's any point to continue it, because you have clearly shown that you want everyone here to solve your issues for you without any effort on your end.

PeanutButterFred wrote:
Did it occur to any of your idiots that I might want to be more social but have no idea how to do it?

So because you don't like our opinions you call us idiots? Yeah, that's very logical. As for not knowing how to be more social, like we've been saying, you should be focusing on that before you focus on finding a girlfriend. It would be more beneficial for you to make a post that requests advice on socializing.

kraftiekortie wrote:
In order to get better at being "social," you have to practice being "social" with actual people. You'll goof up at first---but you'll learn from it.

And did you not read this? Is that response not good enough for you? You'll never resolve your issue if you continue to search for a perfect answer, because such a thing does not exist. If you aren't willing to risk failure, then just be content with your life the way it is.

One last note, if you want to feel entitled and 'special', then you should have posted under the haven.

PeanutButterFred
Butterfly
Butterfly

20 Jul 2017, 10:40 am

Holy... effing... crap. What the hell is wrong with you people? You're telling me I'm cherry picking what I want to hear, but ALL YOU'RE FREAKING DOING IS CHERRY PICKING WHAT TO HEAR FROM ME. Oh my God I'm done with this place. You don't want to help people. You want to ignore the good stuff people say, look for the one negative thing, and then act like they're freaking Hitler for it. No wonder everyone hates aspies if people like you are the ones giving each other advice.

I'm not throwing out people's opinions because I don't like them. I'm throwing out their opinions BECAUSE THEIR OPINIONS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS AND THEY'RE JUST TRYING TO INSULT ME. Bla bla, you're entitled, bla bla you don't want to put any effort into this, oh no he insulted me back? That's not okay! Yes, KraftyKortie gave me some good advice. Thank you for that, KraftyKorty. Now if the rest of you would actually follow his example and actually try to help instead of insult me, this site might actually be worth a damn. But it isn't. Because you're all idiots. And I'm done here. Goodbye.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 10:54 am

... :)

Chichikov
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 7:09 pm

PeanutButterFred wrote:
I said feminist cuck because anyone who hears "I want girlfriend" and "I don't know how" and thinks "wow he thinks he is entitled" is obviously someone who has bought into third wave feminism and it throwing away common sense in favor of being offended on a woman's behalf.

I agree.

Now what about someone who hears "I have nothing to offer, I don't want to offer anything, I don't want to take any steps toward getting a girlfriend nor want to make any effort in getting a girlfriend...how do I get one to come to me?" and thinks "wow, he thinks he is entitled". What would you call that person?

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 7:11 pm

Chichikov wrote:
PeanutButterFred wrote:
I said feminist cuck because anyone who hears "I want girlfriend" and "I don't know how" and thinks "wow he thinks he is entitled" is obviously someone who has bought into third wave feminism and it throwing away common sense in favor of being offended on a woman's behalf.

I agree.

Now what about someone who hears "I have nothing to offer, I don't want to offer anything, I don't want to take any steps toward getting a girlfriend nor want to make any effort in getting a girlfriend...how do I get one to come to me?" and thinks "wow, he thinks he is entitled". What would you call that person?

I'd call them a cab.

you see OP...the way it works is, every time you start a thread, you open up the opportunity to receive input from people who may have many different opinions and perspectives on the matter.

you may not like some of them. but no OP gets to pick and choose what posts he gets.

this is all moot since he's gone, but i have to wonder about those who ask for help and reject all. :|

this thread is done. (sorry it took so long)

-kip