what comes after dating sites?

Page 1 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2017, 7:53 pm

PeanutButterFred wrote:
ltcvnzl wrote:
maybe this kind of girl is also shy about dating sites. maybe you should try to find a girl in place dedicated for the kind of activities you like.

Even if I found a group like that (there are none near me) I wouldn't know what to do. they say don't join groups specifically to find a girlfriend. And I'd probably either come onto her too hard and scare her off or not hard enough and then she'd find a better guy to go out with (like they always do) and it would all be a waste of time.

maybe it can be an online forum. of course you shouldn't be interested only in finding a girl as you would have an interest in the main subject.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2017, 8:31 pm

Come on, Peanut Butter.....you just might be your own worse enemy.

You're creating an ideology of yourself which might not be true.

PeanutButterFred
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 Jul 2017, 10:11 pm

Okay then how do I become more social? What few friendships I have developed naturally, as in I avoided them like I do everyone else at first until I overheard them talking about something I like with their other friends and I joined in. I have literally no idea how to go out and just "make friends."

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2017, 10:12 pm

PeanutButterFred wrote:
Okay then how do I become more social? What few friendships I have developed naturally, as in I avoided them like I do everyone else at first until I overheard them talking about something I like with their other friends and I joined in. I have literally no idea how to go out and just "make friends."

It sounds like you want perfectly viable solutions to fail so that you can be right, which fulfils a prophecy that gives you the exact opposite of what you want.

You don't have to be "more social". Just talk, or not talk at all. Being there is at least giving you the chance for something, anything at all, to happen.

Chichikov
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2017, 12:35 pm

PeanutButterFred wrote:
ltcvnzl wrote:
maybe this kind of girl is also shy about dating sites. maybe you should try to find a girl in place dedicated for the kind of activities you like.

Even if I found a group like that (there are none near me) I wouldn't know what to do. they say don't join groups specifically to find a girlfriend. And I'd probably either come onto her too hard and scare her off or not hard enough and then she'd find a better guy to go out with (like they always do) and it would all be a waste of time.

So you don't go out, don't want to go out, refuse to do anything to increase your social circle or meet people yet you still think you deserve a girlfriend? Sounds like entitlement to me.

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2017, 12:44 pm

Chichikov wrote:
PeanutButterFred wrote:
ltcvnzl wrote:

So you don't go out, don't want to go out, refuse to do anything to increase your social circle or meet people yet you still think you deserve a girlfriend? Sounds like entitlement to me.

He's asking a question for help, nowhere in this thread did I see anything that sounded like entitlement.

Chichikov
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2017, 1:01 pm

Aristophanes wrote:
He's asking a question for help, nowhere in this thread did I see anything that sounded like entitlement.

We'll just need to agree to disagree then.

PeanutButterFred
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Jul 2017, 3:07 pm

Chichikov wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:

Your opinion officially means nothing to me anymore. See yourself out, you feminist cuck.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 1:53 am

PeanutButterFred wrote:
Chichikov wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:

Your opinion officially means nothing to me anymore. See yourself out, you feminist cuck.

That's not an attitude that inspires sympathy. You sound like someone from r/incels. Those aren't people you want to sound like.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 3:02 am

The '?'

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 5:19 am

Even as a conservative leaning person, I never quite got the fascination of beta males using alpha male slurs to put down their fellow men (cuck, snowflake etc.) but hey if it makes the OP feel better, all the power to them I guess.

boofle
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Jul 2017, 6:36 am

^^^ everything one needs to know about OP is in those two words. personally i find the use of "feminist" as an insult highly offensive.
surprised the mods have allowed it to stand :scratch:

Aaron Rhodes
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Jul 2017, 8:49 am

Gotta love the people who ask for help and turn down every answer they get. He clearly has a sense of entitlement as chichikov said. If you aren't willing to put any effort into yourself first, how can you expect someone to want to be with you? I think the OP should picture what it would be like to date someone like himself that has no interest in improving their social skills. Just because you have a rough life does not mean that you deserve anything in life. I say let the OP continue to play the victim, and when he's finally ready to improve himself and accept people's answers, then he will be worth helping.

PeanutButterFred
Butterfly
Butterfly

20 Jul 2017, 9:37 am

I said feminist cuck because anyone who hears "I want girlfriend" and "I don't know how" and thinks "wow he thinks he is entitled" is obviously someone who has bought into third wave feminism and it throwing away common sense in favor of being offended on a woman's behalf. Thus, feminist cuck. If he, or any of you, have a problem with that, then you should start thinking and stop... whatever it is you're doing.

PeanutButterFred
Butterfly
Butterfly

20 Jul 2017, 9:39 am

Aaron Rhodes wrote:
Gotta love the people who ask for help and turn down every answer they get. He clearly has a sense of entitlement as chichikov said. If you aren't willing to put any effort into yourself first, how can you expect someone to want to be with you? I think the OP should picture what it would be like to date someone like himself that has no interest in improving their social skills. Just because you have a rough life does not mean that you deserve anything in life. I say let the OP continue to play the victim, and when he's finally ready to improve himself and accept people's answers, then he will be worth helping.

Bla bla, more entitlement. Did it occur to any of your idiots that I might want to be more social but have no idea how to do it? Of course not. I just want to put no effort into any of this. But of course your the victims here because I'm "turning down" your advice that you refuse to actually tell me how to use. And here I thought aspies were supposed to be logical and intelligent, and NOT driven by emotion like everyone else.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 9:43 am

I'm a male, and I consider myself a "feminist." But not a "third-wave feminist." I am no cuckold!

I just think people, sometimes, have to go out into the world more, and not rely on "social research," essays, ideologies, etc. when forming an impression of anything.

You're putting yourself through the classic "double-bind." Get out of the cycle, the whirlpool which leads nowhere.

Go out there and meet real people. People aren't a composite based upon the results of "social research." Just like no family actually has 2.4 cars in their garage.

In order to get better at being "social," you have to practice being "social" with actual people. You'll goof up at first---but you'll learn from it.