Veteran

03 Aug 2017, 1:19 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
AquaineBay wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
AquaineBay wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
AquaineBay wrote:
Well I know one thing, the iron golem is not high on my list! :lol: So I guess if I had to choose one it would be the snow one.

Sadly no, Playstation cannot cross-play with other devices... It does suck that you can't cross-play with Playstation, maybe they will allow it soon!

I love enchanting items(I don't like having to find Lapis Lazuli though). I have never obtained a full set of diamond armour.(getting enough diamond takes way too long!)

I love messing with redstone, I just don't know what to make with them. I also need to figure out how to cover the redstone so it won't look like red lines are going all over the world! :)

So what do you do with the redstone?

Lol yeah the iron golems are pretty tough if you attack them! :D

I wish PlayStation could cross play with other devices :( . I hope they make it so it can soon, though!

I don't do a whole lot with redstone, but I once made this really cool sign that popped out at you when you stood on a pressure plate! I wish I was better at using redstone- it's really cool! :D

Do you own any Minecraft toys or merchandise in real life? Also, what is your favorite color bed since they added them in the last update?

I don't have any minecraft toys or merchandise. I just haven't seen anything they sell that I would want. What kind of merchandise/toys do you have?(I assume you have some since you asked.)

My favorite color bed would either be blue or light blue. Blue is just my favorite color in general! What's your favorite color bed?favorite color in general?:D

Have you ever been to a desert temple? If someone let you add one thing in minecraft (anything you choose.) what would it be? :D

I have some stuffed animals, books, and this Minecraft play set! I also have a lot of figurines, like animals and other mobs :D .

My favorite color bed would probably be either orange or blue! They are my favorite colors in general too, since Stampy is orange and his best friends Squid is blue :D .

I think I have been to a desert temple before. The best part is all the chests with stuff at the bottom! If I could add one thing, it would probably be either furniture or ice cream :D .

What about you? Have you ever been to a desert or a jungle temple before? What would you add to Minecraft? Also, have you ever been to an igloo before? Do you like polar bears? I wish there were penguins in the snowy biomes too :D .

I have been to a desert temple before I have never been to a jungle one. I was exploring the desert temple and opened a chest, which was a trap and exploded, killing me in the process.
:(

I never been to an igloo before, what is in it?
Polar bears are alright they don't bother me and I don't bother them.

I would add furniture or maybe more materials in the nether so it would give you more of a reason to stay there! :D

It would be awesome if they had tigers or lions in the plains...or maybe taiga(since plains is the most common, don't want to die at the very beginning.)

What kind of info do the minecraft books have? What would you do if the creeper was actually a real one?(I would think you would have a stuffed and/or a figurine of a creeper since it's the mascot of the game.) :D

Oh no! Sorry you got killed in the desert temple :( . I was playing in a world today that had TWO Woodland Mansions, and I got killed so many times by vindicators (those weird villager-looking things).

The igloo itself is pretty cool, but the best part is the hidden trapdoor underneath the carpet that has a ladder leading to a basement. In the basement, there's a zombie villager in a cage, a golden apple in a chest, and a splash potion of weakness in a brewing stand. I bet you know what you can do with those items! :D

Furniture would be awesome! So would tigers and lions! That would be so cool! Maybe they could be peaceful lions that didn't attack you :D .

I have a few Minecraft books, but my favorite is probably Stampy's Lovely World Book :D . I also really like the official Minecraft handbooks, even though I haven't read all the updated versions yet! My favorite is probably the redstone one!

I do have a toy creeper :D ! It actually "explodes" when you press a button on its head! If creepers actually existed, then I would definitely get materials that didn't get destroyed when they blew up! I would also want a diamond sword (if those existed in this creeper world too :D ). What would you do if there were creepers in real life? Also, what's your favorite type of door? :D

My favorite door would have to be the birch door. It looks nice and doesn't have a window.
Misery I never tried a night vision potion in the nether but now I have to see what it looks like(once I get the materials.)

If I had a toy or a plush creeper and it was a real one hmmm. I probably wouldn't notice it till I started hearing a sizzling sound(And usually by then it's too late...) I guess when I Iook and see it's real I would give it one big hug! Might as well go out with a bang right!? :lol:

Either one of you ever made an underwater house before?(Yes Misery I'm including you now, I will drag you in by force! And well "Misery loves company", sorry I have been holding that in for a long time!) :D
Have either of you ever got struck by lightning?

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and Wisdom to know the difference."

AquaineBay
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2017, 8:50 pm

AquaineBay wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
AquaineBay wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
AquaineBay wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
AquaineBay wrote:
Well I know one thing, the iron golem is not high on my list! :lol: So I guess if I had to choose one it would be the snow one.

Sadly no, Playstation cannot cross-play with other devices... It does suck that you can't cross-play with Playstation, maybe they will allow it soon!

I love enchanting items(I don't like having to find Lapis Lazuli though). I have never obtained a full set of diamond armour.(getting enough diamond takes way too long!)

I love messing with redstone, I just don't know what to make with them. I also need to figure out how to cover the redstone so it won't look like red lines are going all over the world! :)

So what do you do with the redstone?

Lol yeah the iron golems are pretty tough if you attack them! :D

I wish PlayStation could cross play with other devices :( . I hope they make it so it can soon, though!

I don't do a whole lot with redstone, but I once made this really cool sign that popped out at you when you stood on a pressure plate! I wish I was better at using redstone- it's really cool! :D

Do you own any Minecraft toys or merchandise in real life? Also, what is your favorite color bed since they added them in the last update?

I don't have any minecraft toys or merchandise. I just haven't seen anything they sell that I would want. What kind of merchandise/toys do you have?(I assume you have some since you asked.)

My favorite color bed would either be blue or light blue. Blue is just my favorite color in general! What's your favorite color bed?favorite color in general?:D

Have you ever been to a desert temple? If someone let you add one thing in minecraft (anything you choose.) what would it be? :D

I have some stuffed animals, books, and this Minecraft play set! I also have a lot of figurines, like animals and other mobs :D .

My favorite color bed would probably be either orange or blue! They are my favorite colors in general too, since Stampy is orange and his best friends Squid is blue :D .

I think I have been to a desert temple before. The best part is all the chests with stuff at the bottom! If I could add one thing, it would probably be either furniture or ice cream :D .

What about you? Have you ever been to a desert or a jungle temple before? What would you add to Minecraft? Also, have you ever been to an igloo before? Do you like polar bears? I wish there were penguins in the snowy biomes too :D .

I have been to a desert temple before I have never been to a jungle one. I was exploring the desert temple and opened a chest, which was a trap and exploded, killing me in the process.
:(

I never been to an igloo before, what is in it?
Polar bears are alright they don't bother me and I don't bother them.

I would add furniture or maybe more materials in the nether so it would give you more of a reason to stay there! :D

It would be awesome if they had tigers or lions in the plains...or maybe taiga(since plains is the most common, don't want to die at the very beginning.)

What kind of info do the minecraft books have? What would you do if the creeper was actually a real one?(I would think you would have a stuffed and/or a figurine of a creeper since it's the mascot of the game.) :D

Oh no! Sorry you got killed in the desert temple :( . I was playing in a world today that had TWO Woodland Mansions, and I got killed so many times by vindicators (those weird villager-looking things).

The igloo itself is pretty cool, but the best part is the hidden trapdoor underneath the carpet that has a ladder leading to a basement. In the basement, there's a zombie villager in a cage, a golden apple in a chest, and a splash potion of weakness in a brewing stand. I bet you know what you can do with those items! :D

Furniture would be awesome! So would tigers and lions! That would be so cool! Maybe they could be peaceful lions that didn't attack you :D .

I have a few Minecraft books, but my favorite is probably Stampy's Lovely World Book :D . I also really like the official Minecraft handbooks, even though I haven't read all the updated versions yet! My favorite is probably the redstone one!

I do have a toy creeper :D ! It actually "explodes" when you press a button on its head! If creepers actually existed, then I would definitely get materials that didn't get destroyed when they blew up! I would also want a diamond sword (if those existed in this creeper world too :D ). What would you do if there were creepers in real life? Also, what's your favorite type of door? :D

My favorite door would have to be the birch door. It looks nice and doesn't have a window.
Misery I never tried a night vision potion in the nether but now I have to see what it looks like(once I get the materials.)

If I had a toy or a plush creeper and it was a real one hmmm. I probably wouldn't notice it till I started hearing a sizzling sound(And usually by then it's too late...) I guess when I Iook and see it's real I would give it one big hug! Might as well go out with a bang right!? :lol:

Either one of you ever made an underwater house before?(Yes Misery I'm including you now, I will drag you in by force! And well "Misery loves company", sorry I have been holding that in for a long time!) :D

By the way I forgot to put (joking) at the end of the last parenthesis. I know it was lame but it was stuck in my head and I had to use it! (The quote, and sorry.)

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and Wisdom to know the difference."

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2017, 11:14 pm

AquaineBay wrote:

I tried to make a house underwater once, but it was more than a bit obnoxious and I got impatient. So, I did the only truly logical thing, which was to drill a huge hole in the water itself and then put the house in there.

Minecraft sponges: Can do strange things with them. Even if they are a giant pain to get.

Been hit by lightning more than a few times. What gets me is that it never seems to hit any other mobs. I mean the game has these Charged Creepers, and things like the "Skeleton Trap" horses, but lightning bolts are involved so you never see these things in-game. I mean it's been freaking ages since charged creepers were put in and I've never seen even one without mods. And here I used to think skeleton jockeys (or chicken jockeys) were rare.

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 6:46 pm

Nowadays I play the Beta versions of Minecraft, because I like the older sounds and textures. ;)

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 9:45 pm

LegoMaster2149 wrote:
Nowadays I play the Beta versions of Minecraft, because I like the older sounds and textures. ;)

I miss "old" Minecraft :D !

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

11 Sep 2017, 6:18 pm

My girlfriend has been playing it a lot lately. I never played it thou & it looks really boring to me but I lack creativity & imagination.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition