Page 12 of 192 [ 3062 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 192  Next

ghoti
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2017, 4:08 pm

Holding Back the Years - Simply Red

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2017, 11:08 pm

...Holding On - Steve Winwood

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ghoti
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 12:42 pm

On the Road Again - Willie Nelson

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

08 Nov 2017, 12:00 pm

Here I Go Again - Whitesnake

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2017, 1:07 pm

...Here I Go Again - The Hollies

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ghoti
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2017, 3:41 pm

Here Comes the Sun - Beatles

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2017, 6:58 am

...Here Comes The Night - Them

ghoti
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2017, 9:33 pm

Night Moves - Bob Seger

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2017, 9:36 pm

Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2017, 3:00 am

...Move It - Cliff Richard

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2017, 3:12 am

It Girl - Jason Derulo

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2017, 5:08 pm

...That Girl - Stevie Wonder

ghoti
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 10:04 pm

Georgy Girl - The Seekers

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 10:48 pm

...Girl (You Captivate Me) ~ Question Mark and the Mysterians

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

17 Nov 2017, 12:50 pm

A Girl in Trouble (...is a Temporary Thing) - Romeo Void

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 1:51 pm

...Things - Bobby Darin