Clothes gone again?, maybe cc too?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2017, 5:09 pm

As I said before, I was transferred to another shelter, where you can stay in during the day. This is good, but it has a much earlier curfew.
However, the point is my clothes are, possibly, goneonce again. When I was told I was being transferred, my worker said he would get my clothes and books, which were in my space underneath the bed in the old shelter, bagged and brought to the new one.
This was yesterday. They didn't turn up that night, and they didn't show up at the new shelter the next morning either. I'll hang on and look more, but now I'm not totally optimistic. I didn't think that way originally, yesterday, when it started (I think).

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2017, 5:34 pm

...This means that the clothes I have on now are all that I have ~ ALL. I slept in them last night, anticipate doing so again, my underwear will get dirty, only one layer of T-shirt underneath my jackets ~ I HAD more clothes (though they needed washing) - What will I do now :( ? The stuff also included books - including that very expensive Bible.
My worker's company (HOT) is now (Or so it seems:-() rather retreating from their saying they'd help in getting into CCSF :cry: - it has to be in place by the end of business day August 18, (they certainly aren't going to do anything on the weekends! :x :P ) and it's seeming like this first of the remaining five weeks is toddling along with them doing nothing.
However, more immediate is my lack of money ~ They don't give lunch at that shelter either(which was also the case at the last one), even if you do stay, and both the walking and working around the demands that HOT puts on my time and my desire for my computer time against the early curfew make the couple of feeds I used to go to difficult ~ And, remember, I have NO phone or internet device at all with the phone having been stolen :( .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 6:34 pm

...The clothes, etc., bag did show up at my worker's office...However it is very heavy and has to be brought up to my present shelter.
The clothes in in need laundering, there is only one underwear in it IIRC, beyond that, the underwear I'm wearing is all I have and it's getting poopy :( and I do have only $16 paper I believe...and no phone OF ANY TYPE! remember :cry: ...

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 6:36 pm

You got to get the clothes....Otherwise, they might get thrown out again.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 7:37 pm

...Again: SIXTEEN DOLLARS. No fresh undies. TThe involvement of my workers in the getting-me-into-CCSF concept questionable. No phone. :( :cry: