Page 2 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 1:03 pm

Oh now I understand :D

The 40% of why I don't want the 60% person to come over is because I have nothing to talk about with them so I sit there in silence.

The 60% of why I don't want the 40% person to come over is because they are quite negative a fair amount of the time and they don't really like anything I like- it is childish to them that I carry around my Squid toy everywhere.

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 1:30 pm

It doesn't sound as if you have much common with these people.

Just hang out with them in school until you feel more like hanging out with them outside of school.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 1:41 pm

Thanks- The 60% friend I get along better with, but I don't have any conversation topics to bring up outside of school. :D

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 6:31 pm

I don't like it when people try to gatekeep the definition of friendship. In my mind, if two people consider each other friends and respect each other, then they're friends.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 6:33 pm

^^ Exactly!

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 7:08 pm

I agree! :D