Page 6 of 18 [ 287 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 18  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 5:03 pm

People have tried to rip my head off...but my beautiful head is still intact LOL

Istomin: Sorry about Samantha. Do you have another cat now? Cats are very fussy creatures, even Aspergian at times. I had a cat named Floyd, though, who was a dog-cat LOL

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 5:26 pm

The old and new Willards are the same person.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 5:48 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
The old and new Willards are the same person.

Really? That's awesome- I really liked the old Willard :D .

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 5:55 pm

I'm glad you like a lot of people :D

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 6:44 pm

I can relate to what you said about cats seeming Aspergian. I once had a cat who would get so distressed by change in the environment that we had to get rid of him. I hope he is happy with his new owner now.

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 7:30 pm

Cats tend to take a week to get used to a new apartment or house.

Floyd didn't take long to adjust, though; he was a weird cat LOL

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 7:34 pm

Kraftiekortie,

Samantha was an unusual cat. She loved the same music I did and we used to listen to music together. I think Asperger syndrome could be called the "Siamese syndrome," because Siamese do their own thing. Samantha befriended all of the family dogs. She hated other cats, but loved our dogs. My second Siamese, Prince, was best friends with our dog, Partner.

I currently just have one cat, C.C., a Calico. She is fourteen years old and recently recovered from oral surgery to remove bad teeth. She is eating remarkably well.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 7:36 pm

It wasn't just a new house lol- it was every time we even moved something more than an inch away.

Floyd sounds like he was funny lol, I know Tigger was (my cat).

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 7:47 pm

Istomin: I had a white/orange Calico once named wh***y. She was so dignified---like a Victorian lady.

She only hissed once in the approximately 3 years that I had her. That was when she got a shot because she had the flu. I had to give her away because I moved into a place that didn't allow cats.

Stampy: I got Floyd when he was 4 months old. This was long before you were born--in the 1980s. He bonded to me right away; I knew it when he just reclined on my chest, and purred away. He knew he would be well-taken care of. He only liked people food; he hated cat food. He never grew up in all the time I knew him; he was always a little boy. Every time I opened the fridge to get food, Floyd would be by my side, meowing and begging like a dog.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 7:56 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

Stampy: I got Floyd when he was 4 months old. This was long before you were born--in the 1980s. He bonded to me right away; I knew it when he just reclined on my chest, and purred away. He knew he would be well-taken care of. He only liked people food; he hated cat food. He never grew up in all the time I knew him; he was always a little boy. Every time I opened the fridge to get food, Floyd would be by my side, meowing and begging like a dog.

Floyd seems like he was a very nice cat :D . You seem like you had a great relationship with him. It's amazing how he didn't like cat food though.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 8:00 pm

Yep, Floyd was very nice. Very good-natured. But he was so finicky! Perhaps I spoiled him a little.

People food IS much tastier than cat food. Cat food always has a sort of a nasty smell.

Still, I spoiled Floyd too much; he should have gotten used to cat food.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 8:05 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Yep, Floyd was very nice. Very good-natured. But he was so finicky! Perhaps I spoiled him a little.

People food IS much tastier than cat food. Cat food always has a sort of a nasty smell.

Still, I spoiled Floyd too much; he should have gotten used to cat food.

I'm sure he was fine- cat food looks and smells disgusting!

I had another cat that would only eat a specific brand of cat food. Cats are interesting little animals :D .

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 8:12 pm

You know that when a cat likes you he/she truly likes you. They don't give affection easily (except for Floyd; he was more of a dog, anyway!)

When I was 15, I had a cat named Zum Zum who was a pedigree Persian. She couldn't be exhibited in a cat show, though, because she was so stubborn. She might have been spoiled--but she was also street-wise.

I was so down because my mother's boyfriend punished me for no reason. It made me want to run away and become a monk. I just laid in the bed all day.

At this time Zum Zum came onto my chest, and just nuzzled it (and my face) until I smiled. She would get so angry when I brushed her, though.

Zum Zum did not like any other person--ever.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 8:16 pm

:D Zum Zum seems like the most stubborn cat. It's nice how she knew you needed comfort, though.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 8:18 pm

She was a very stubborn cat, and wanted her own way, always......

But if she was your friend, she was your friend for life.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 11:18 am

That nice. I like how she was loyal :D .