Page 5 of 18 [ 287 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 18  Next

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 1:04 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Yep...teachers can be that way. They do have to do lots of paperwork.

I wish they would tell kids in a nicer way, though, that they have to do their work. Fifth-graders are almost always smart enough to know that a teacher needs to do administrative tasks in addition to teaching.

I realize that now lol :D . I wish I had realized it in 5th grade. I did have quite a nice time talking on and on for ages, though!

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 3:25 pm

I apologize for the evil smiley at the top of my last post. I was on mobile and must have put that there by accident. :lol:

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 3:34 pm

TheAP wrote:
I apologize for the evil smiley at the top of my last post. I was on mobile and must have put that there by accident. :lol:

That's fine :D . I was a bit confused, but I reckoned it was an accident lol.

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 3:42 pm

Kraftie,

My love of Siamese cats began with Samantha, my best friend for 20 years. I still miss her. She was a wonderful cat.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 3:45 pm

TheAP- I know you are interested in autism and choose your own adventure books; have you ever written a choose your own adventure about autism? :D

will@rd
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 4:05 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
I think this forum is becoming an obsession for me, even though I have only been here two days. It's literally all I think about :D

You'll get over that as soon as some know-it-all rips your head off for having an opinion that isn't theirs, or making some innocuous remark that just happens to set their already gritting teeth on edge. The vast majority of Wrong Planeteers are a sincere and likeable lot, but there are a handful of sourpuss curmudgeons who will make you want to take a break (and a shower) from time to time.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 4:08 pm

will@rd wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
I think this forum is becoming an obsession for me, even though I have only been here two days. It's literally all I think about :D

You'll get over that as soon as some know-it-all rips your head off for having an opinion that isn't theirs, or making some innocuous remark that just happens to set their already gritting teeth on edge. The vast majority of Wrong Planeteers are a sincere and likeable lot, but there are a handful of sourpuss curmudgeons who will make you want to take a break (and a shower) from time to time.

It's ok. I can always go to the Kids Crater if that happens :D hehe

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 4:09 pm

Hi , My names Save_Ferris and i'm a WP addict , it's been nearly a year for me and I still haven't showered :lol:

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 4:14 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
Hi , My names Save_Ferris and i'm a WP addict , it's been nearly a year for me and I still haven't showered :lol:

:lol: Has any know it all ripped your head off for having an opinion that isn't yours yet?

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 4:18 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:

:lol: Has any know it all ripped your head off for having an opinion that isn't yours yet?

Not that I'm aware of. I've had a few heated debates though. I'm naturally a hot head so it might be me Will@rd is talking about :wink:

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 4:21 pm

Hehe nothing like a nice heated debate with will@rd to make your day :D

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 4:25 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Hehe nothing like a nice heated debate with will@rd to make your day :D

I didn't mean with will@rd , I've related to a lot of what will@rd has said :D .

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 4:27 pm

Yeah, me too. Is he the old Willard?

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 4:40 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Yeah, me too. Is he the old Willard?

How long have you been lurking here dude :lol: I have no idea , I think I remember someone asking that before , I have no idea who old willard is or what they were like.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 4:43 pm

I've been lurking here for over a year now lol. The old Willard was just like this one and I really loved his style. He was quite cynical, but very relatable and had strong opinions :D .

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 5:03 pm

People have tried to rip my head off...but my beautiful head is still intact LOL

Istomin: Sorry about Samantha. Do you have another cat now? Cats are very fussy creatures, even Aspergian at times. I had a cat named Floyd, though, who was a dog-cat LOL