Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Which one is your favourite?
Assault on Death Star (A New Hope) 22%  22%  [ 2 ]
Luke vs. Vader/Escape from Bespin (The Empire Strikes Back) 22%  22%  [ 2 ]
Battle on Endor/Assault on 2nd Death Star/Luke vs Vader & The Emperor (Return of the Jedi) 33%  33%  [ 3 ]
Qui-Gon & Obi Wan vs. Maul/Gungans vs. Droid Army/Trade Federation Space Battle/Padme leads assault on Naboo (The Phantom Menace) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Clone Army attack on Geonosis/Obi Wan, Anakin & Yoda vs. Dooku (Attack of the Clones) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Obi Wan vs. Anakin/Yoda vs. The Emperor (Revenge of the Sith) 22%  22%  [ 2 ]
Rey & Finn vs. Kylo Ren/Assault on Starkiller Base (The Force Awakens) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Rogue One on Scarif/Rebels vs. Empire/Vader kills Rebels (Rogue One) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 9

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 11:51 am

It's a bit of a toughy. I would either go for Jedi or Rogue One. Jedi went all out. Sure it was another raid on another planet killer like in the original but there is more going on. There aren't just X-Wings but we have other bigger ships, Luke facing Vader and the Emperor and the Ewok helping Han and Leia on Endor. On the other hand Rogue One gave us a great climax on par with Jedi that we haven't seen since Jedi and not to mention the best Darth Vader scene, maybe even better than him telling Luke he's his Daddy. I think maybe Jedi as I cared for the characters more than I did the Rogue One ones. So Jedi 1, Rogue One 2, as for the others I can't really decide.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 3:20 pm

Return of the Jedi with the big celebration after the battle.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 6:33 am

This hands down. Maybe the best climax of any movie ever.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 4:40 pm

I went with Luke vs Vader in The Empire Strikes Back. This culminates in the climactic scene that defines the whole series: Darth Vader is Luke's father. We had been laboring under the impression that Star Wars was the story of the rebellion's fight with the Empire, when in fact it goes to a deeper, more personal level of father vs son. After that revelation, the whole series became about Anakin Skywalker's fall to the dark side, and his redemption by his son, all of which wouldn't have been possible without that one scene in the cloud city. Plus, I can still vividly remember the audience reaction to what Vader told Luke, after all these years.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

11 Sep 2017, 10:53 pm

Obi Wan vs. Anakin in Revenge of the Sith

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition