Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Vhf000
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Jul 2017, 1:10 am

My name is Jennifer and I'm going on 40. Granted that is not old in years, but my soul is tired. I have a 15 year old son who is also Asperger's with comorbid ADD like me. He is a complete riot omg he is so funny. However, he gets teased in school and comes home in tears.
"Nathan, the reason that this hurts so deeply is because you are so kind and cannot relate to those that aren't. Be proud of yourself. I'm proud of you.".
Now if I would take my own advice and be a mother to myself for once, .. This is my goal. Plus, I'm funny AF. I would like to get opinions on how to not sabotage my progress. I don't want to beat my own slave drums anymore.
Thank you so much for listening and I hope to get to know everyone! :heart:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 6:49 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D

marggiehopkins
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 Jul 2017, 6:10 am

Hello! Nice to meet you here! Definitely understand you and what you feel. I am really happy to meet you here, because my friend oliver also has those little problems with health, but he is so good person and all of us really love him so much. I joined this community to learn something new about everyone here, because I hope, it will help me to do better for my dear friend.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2017, 1:23 pm

Welcome! :D

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

zzzsmokeyzzz
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

31 Jul 2017, 2:30 pm

Welcome!! :mrgreen: