Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Rukkus
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

21 Jul 2017, 8:57 am

Every day as soon as I wake up I want to die. Life is too hard and too long. I go in for diagnosis in September. I've had daily anxiety for about 15 years, but the last two years have been hell on earth because of life circumstances I can't escape. I feel like life is a prison and its already over and I'm just waiting to die.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 9:00 am

you lucky dabber , you've only got to keep it together a few weeks more before you get some answers :D

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

F84.9

21 Jul 2017, 9:15 am

Hi Rukkus,
I'm really sorry to hear you are in such a place right now..

I will take your word for it when you say that your circumstances are something you cannot escape.
But first, I want to ask you, how was your life 2 years before this in comparison to now? Was it something that felt more hopeful? How much control did you feel in comparison to now?

It's very good that you are at least willing to seek support here,
I wish you all the best

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 9:25 pm

I'm sorry you feel that way. I see life as a precious gift.

1Biggles1
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 9:33 pm

Yeah, sorry to hear this dude. I know the feeling! as soon as consciousness was coming on, one can feel the glass of anxiety filling up! Sometimes couldn't even escape it from my dreams either... It is not nice at all! i fully understand you there, you are not on your own! You have a good network of individuals here that experience similar issues... If you have had a bit of a rough upbringing and constant bullying can also be a sign of PTSD. Some cognitive therapy could help. For me i started doing what felt comfortable for me and not concentrate on being a people pleaser or trying to make friends... I have had to change my way of thinking a little and not fall for societies expectations of oneself. It is still trial and error. I have a routine at the moment where the anxiety is considerably less but is still prevalent...