Page 2 of 5 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 4:47 pm

Raptor wrote:
The left has already screwed the pooch with their post-election tantrums alone to have a chance in 2020. People don't soon forget things like that...

Really?
People forgot about Trump's endorsement of sexual assault almost immediately after it was exposed.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 4:52 pm

Drake wrote:
I'm sure the Republicans would love the Democrat camp to be centring their strategy on that.

Which Republicans are you referring to?

The wealthy republicans certainly wouldn't like my strategy. It's what they fear most.

The working class Republicans would love my strategy ... because many of them would switch sides.

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 10:48 pm

Shahunshah wrote:
Trump has an approval rating of minus 56%.

Minus 56%? :huh:

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 11:34 pm

Lintar wrote:
Shahunshah wrote:

He has the lowest approval rating of any president in US history.

When he got elected, liberals were immediately angry. This is understandable. Most liberals wouldn't vote for a pig with a sense of sexual entitlement.

His approval rating has dropped even lower. This can only mean that he has betrayed the people who voted for him.
Of course, this was inevitable. Only the wealthiest members of the Republican Party control what the party does. Similarly, only the wealthiest members of the Democratic Party can decide what the party does.

Capitalism is like that.

Donald Trump's approval ratings are plummeting because he isn't living up to his promises. His "Muslim ban" doesn't apply to several Muslim countries ... because a full Muslim travel ban would be bad for big business. He can't put an end to illegal Mexican immigration either. Most billionaires love illegal immigration since it provides them with workers who will work hard for minimum wage. He can't drain the swamp because the swamp funded his campaign.

To put things simply, Trump is caught between his corporate puppeteers and the working class blokes who voted for him. He can't please both groups because these two groups have different desires. The wealthy Republicans want to accumulate wealth. Thus, they want to tear down trade barriers and bring in immigrant workers. The working class Republicans just want to live in a neighborhood without Muslims or illegal Latin American immigrants.

This tension has always existed between the wealthy Republicans and the lower class Republicans. Thanks to the internet, this hidden tension is becoming increasingly visible.

Many working class Republicans have already realized that their party does not follow its stated agenda. Thus, they are blaming the Illuminati/Jews/RINOs/ect.

Eventually, they will realize the terrible truth. All of this was inevitable. The Republican Party has betrayed the working class because of lobbying ... which is likely an unavoidable part of capitalism.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2017, 12:40 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Drake wrote:
I'm sure the Republicans would love the Democrat camp to be centring their strategy on that.

The wealthy republicans certainly wouldn't like my strategy. It's what they fear most.

The working class Republicans would love my strategy ... because many of them would switch sides.

I believe he's talking about this.

It sounds like you want a lot more of the same.

Last edited by EzraS on 23 Jul 2017, 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2017, 12:49 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Lintar wrote:
Shahunshah wrote:

He has the lowest approval rating of any president in US history.

I think maybe he means there's no such thing as a minus 53%.

Gallup said 53% of respondents disapproved of Trump.

Average for U.S. presidents 53% 1938-2017 according to Gallop.

Says Barack Obama 57% Jul 2009.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2017, 2:05 am

EzraS wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Drake wrote:

How are they any worse than the conservatives who spray paint "DEUS VULT 14/88" on the side of mosques?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2017, 7:15 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
EzraS wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Drake wrote:

How are they any worse than the conservatives who spray paint "DEUS VULT 14/88" on the side of mosques?

Where did this incident you're talking about happen, because I'm not seeing any articles or images for it, so it seems a lot more obscure than all the rioting.

There's thousands of images of thousands of people going absolutely berserk after the election. Like stark raving looney toons. All those images and footage are etched onto an awful lot of people's memories. I never had any negative feelings about the left until all that went down. Now I'm turned off maybe for life. Then there was this:

You don't seem to get what level of a bad image all this caused for liberals, if you're suggesting there should be more of it. It's probably one of the main things that will add to democrats being on the brink of political extinction.

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2017, 10:04 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Raptor wrote:
The left has already screwed the pooch with their post-election tantrums alone to have a chance in 2020. People don't soon forget things like that...

Really?
People forgot about Trump's endorsement of sexual assault almost immediately after it was exposed.

Pardon?

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2017, 11:38 am

adifferentname wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Really?

Pardon?

Trump said "Grab em' by the p****!"

He still got elected.

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2017, 1:29 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
adifferentname wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Really?

Pardon?

Trump said "Grab em' by the p****!"

He still got elected.

Did you perhaps miss the part where he explicitly stated "and they let you". Far from an "endorsement of sexual assault", he was glorifying the benefits of wealth and power. By all means object on that basis, but don't misrepresent the man.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2017, 1:43 pm

Those liberals who acted badly since Trump's election did so only because of his association with Alt Right white separatists, his covert use of racist code words (which sometimes became overt, like when he claimed most white murder victims were killed by blacks), and of course his contempt for women displayed through his groping of strangers, his multiple marriages, and his serial adultery. Sure, there's no excuse for violence, threats of violence, and destruction of property, but for the right to say this happened only because the left were sore losers is disingenuous.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2017, 2:30 pm

I love how the conservatives on this site never even respond to my comments regarding corporate corruption of democracy.

How to Be a Conservative:

Step 1: When leftists are calmly stating facts, ignore them. Keep ignoring them until they became angry.
Step 2: Once they get angry, you can accuse them of immaturity an effeminacy. AMERICA WINS AGAIN!! ! WOOO!! !

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2017, 3:11 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
I love how the conservatives on this site never even respond to my comments regarding corporate corruption of democracy.

Step 1: When leftists are calmly stating facts, ignore them. Keep ignoring them until they became angry.
Step 2: Once they get angry, you can accuse them of immaturity an effeminacy. AMERICA WINS AGAIN!! ! WOOO!! !

Why should the "conservatives" on this site feel compelled to respond to your Marxist proselytising? Perhaps they have better things to do?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2017, 7:12 pm

adifferentname wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:

Why should the "conservatives" on this site feel compelled to respond to your Marxist proselytising? Perhaps they have better things to do?

Because it's polite to respond?

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2017, 7:46 pm

adifferentname wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:

Am I wrong? Prove it. I will continue to speak the truth until I am proven wrong.

Conservatives always respond to whiny radfems, SJWs and other intellectual lightweights. I am an intellectual heavyweight. I'm more clever than the average leftist. Prove me wrong.

You think that SJWs and radfems are stupid? Congratulations! You aren't a complete idiot!

Whenever I make a thread exposing corporate power, the conservatives here will derail the thread with comments about SJW tantrums. My central point is never addressed because it is rock solid.

Prove me wrong.